I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0

Developers Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Developers Area

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm

I was thinking if we have Developers That are in the MBFS Community why not give them a place to post, share and even Take suggestions.
Mario Builder has a great upload Feature for both backgrounds and Tilesets. I Think that This would help many People with Making One of a kind Games while Letting People Show the talent they have. The page would have a Suggestion tab, works in progress tab and Finished Works tab. Then when you choose a tab it would have User friendly tabs such as: Backgrounds and tilesets. Then click on say backgrounds and you could have the Name of The Background you select it and a image will pop up if used credit must be given (of Course.)

So that's it umm feedback would be a big help to let me know if this was just a waste of space of a good idea
Thanks for taking the time to look over this
The_Mario_Guru

Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Re: Developers Area

Post  Alju5 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 am

If I can understand you correctly then I think you have a good idea. And this forum even had people friendly sub forums for backgrounds, tilesets, incomplete Mario Builder games and Finished projects before but this forum is not active for now because it have a huge updating period.
Fortunately it probably can change soon now. cheers So, please try to save your patient a little bit more. Smile

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 am

I have many tiles and backgrounds in my game. This idea is cool. Very Happy
rfs95TS

Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

rfs95TS wrote:I have many tiles and backgrounds in my game. This idea is cool. Very Happy
Please release your game! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Alju5 wrote:
rfs95TS wrote:I have many tiles and backgrounds in my game. This idea is cool. Very Happy
Please release your game! Smile

When the new forum coming. I am working in a new game, the best of all of my games. (sorry, Google Translate)
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 am

English is a very important language because of very a lot of languages in this world. It is very difficult to understand each-other when people in the forum are mostly from different country and they all speak in their own language because we are not able to learn all the languages in our heads and English is worldwidely reqognized as the main language of the world. However, I think that it is not so important to be such a professional in English when the post or topic is understandable. I as also not Englishman understand you and even cannot see something wrong in your English. In addiction, we cannot be sure that the post or topic is 100% correct in English if we are not Englishmen and hard work with spelling and checking is also not so useful in our little time which we have when it is understandable already. So I think you don't need to worry about it so much. Rolling Eyes

I still reqognize you to release your game. Stop celebrating and principles about total beauty. May-be also my most of projects are only a little bit done because I have wanted total beauty and origin per my level and that's why I have almost nothing to show often. We don't know when this forum come to be ready. Let's keep this forum alive! Wink

the best of all of my games.
Your last project was the best here already in my opinion. If your new project is the best of all your games and better than your last project "Super Mario Bros. Adventure in the Wild Lands" then I really want to get it! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 am

Alju5 wrote:English is a very important language because of very a lot of languages in this world. It is very difficult to understand each-other when people in the forum are mostly from different country and they all speak in their own language because we are not able to learn all the languages in our heads and English is worldwidely reqognized as the main language of the world. However, I think that it is not so important to be such a professional in English when the post or topic is understandable. I as also not Englishman understand you and even cannot see something wrong in your English. In addiction, we cannot be sure that the post or topic is 100% correct in English if we are not Englishmen and hard work with spelling and checking is also not so useful in our little time which we have when it is understandable already. So I think you don't need to worry about it so much. Rolling Eyes

I still reqognize you to release your game. Stop celebrating and principles about total beauty. May-be also my most of projects are only a little bit done because I have wanted total beauty and origin per my level and that's why I have almost nothing to show often. We don't know when this forum come to be ready. Let's keep this forum alive! Wink

the best of all of my games.
Your last project was the best here already in my opinion. If your new project is the best of all your games and better than your last project "Super Mario Bros. Adventure in the Wild Lands" then I really want to get it! Wink

Today or friday I will release my game.
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am

Thank you! Very Happy I wait that! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 am

Thank You for all of your support on my idea (btw i am typing with a broken wrist so if i hit the space or something outta place not my fault ) i believe we should make developers of tile sets and stuff more welcome and encourage people to start making tile sets to post and help out all Mario builder users so our games can become a work of art such as the Mario Builder Engine itself.
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Crankykong99 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 am

I like this idea. This would be great for people who have those custom tilesets. And maybe if possible Ting_Thing could let us add custom enemies. (Staff, correct me if I'm wrong.)

(I haven't been on for effing ever! Someone might have to catch me up!)
Crankykong99

Humor : Mario Toliet Paper! Only 19.99!

http://www.bramblegamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Crankykong99 wrote:And maybe if possible Ting_Thing could let us add custom enemies.

I have thought about one stand alone toolkit for adding and testing new enemies using existing common enemies parent which would be compatible with Mario Builder.

But this surely would be a difficult and time taking progress to do it and I don't think so that I am able to work on it anymore because of job for money and sleeping at least quarter of my day. Rolling Eyes Surely it is a great idea to allow users to create their own enemies for Mario Builder because Mario Builder is a very huge and powerful application already now and this feature would allow Ting_Thing to be free of adding a new enemies. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm

(This post is changed because of my(Alju5's) mistake. You can read about the reason below. Please restore this point of this post if you remember it and if you don't have any problems with it.
I promise that I try to not repeat this mistake.)

Last edited by Alju5 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This is the second time when I click on "Edit" instead of "Quote". :/ I am thinking how to restore it. I think that I must to limit my chance to edit the posts. :/)
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:59 am

The last message was quite a huge and this time I don't know what to do... Embarassed I was quite a successful the day before yesterday, yesterday and also today with Engine Challenge and I even got several supports why to add a new enemy by me to Mario Builder and I don't know why Ting_Thing shouldn't add him anymore but now I have one very bad and embarrassing moment because of my mistake in this forum. Neutral May-be I should get a punishment but I don't want to pay with my position. I give me a warning for now to give me a chance to correct myself. Neutral

I searched a way how to turn on Warning Message before editing other members posts and fortunately I found that there are more people than me in this world who have done this kind of mistake and even their Moderators have done this kind of mistake so I hope that you can understand it and you can forgive me for my mistake. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 am

(gosh i have not been here forever lol)
i see...
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 am

You have written a small non detailed message now but I am not sure is it a forgiveness or not... Rolling Eyes But as well I wrote in my previous message I am not the only one whom Administrator or Moderator position have caused someone else post modification. And on basis of this I have also my own forum which have no life which mean I also don't have any responsibilities there alone. Rolling Eyes This was first time in my life when I could control the more popular forum and I am not so silly to delete this forum. By the way, most of other topics have been saved without my mistake, haven't it? Rolling Eyes Just you was this unlucky who suffered because of my mistake. I was very sorry because of this, honestly, and I evem gave me warning and 5 little warnings is even not so much to be banned soon. Right? There is no so many administrators and moderators who dare to be sorry and punish also themselves.
Now, there have been passed quite a lot of time already and I have been more careful by watching do I click on "Quote" or "Edit" and I haven't done this mistake again. I even haven't done this kind of mistake in new version of Softendo forum where I am main administrator because of building it. So I have forgived me at least already and I hope even you forgive me this mistake. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 am

all is forgiven not a big deal and congrats on your title Smile Btw i am almost done with my first world on my game and want to post pictures and a possible Bata but i dont know how or where to post it i was thinking i post it in other for now since the Forums still are under co. and we dont really have a area for that kinda thing yet Assistance please?
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 am

Thank you for you congrats on my title! Rolling Eyes I am glad that you understand... Smile
I am even sorry if there have been passed too many time until I have answered. I really have very few time now and a huge tiredness often. Neutral May-be I also cannot make my decision which message should be answered first. I reqognize that I have preferred to commune in topics where I or we are in progress a lot of time already.

I have written on your topic about your Mario Builder game now and I hope this will help you. I didn't mentioned where to post about your game but you have posted about your game in right subforum anyways if there are no subforums for Mario Builder itself. Wink I am really not sure anymore that this forum ever get ready again! Neutral

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Alju5 wrote:Thank you for you congrats on my title! Rolling Eyes I am glad that you understand... Smile
I am even sorry if there have been passed too many time until I have answered. I really have very few time now and a huge tiredness often. Neutral May-be I also cannot make my decision which message should be answered first. I reqognize that I have preferred to commune in topics where I or we are in progress a lot of time already.

I have written on your topic about your Mario Builder game now and I hope this will help you. I didn't mentioned where to post about your game but you have posted about your game in right subforum anyways if there are no subforums for Mario Builder itself. Wink I am really not sure anymore that this forum ever get ready again! Neutral

No Problem and its okay take as much time as you need and i thank you again for writing on my Mario game topic im in progress of finishing the first world but il save that topic for later and yea i hope this forum gets popping again id hate to see it die off so quickly i want to help save it
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:29 am

Thank you, for the support! Smile I have some free days from my job for money now again and I decided to devote my time here in Mario Builder forum today again. So your game and other topics where I have posted have been gotten an answer now! Wink
I may be away a long time which may leave an impression that I am lost but I remember this forum, I watch it and with me there are a life in if there are at least one more member active sometimes. Rolling Eyes So I hope that also you and rfs95TS at least will not disappear! Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 am

i will never leave this place Very Happy you count on that
The_Mario_Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down