I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0

Do you like to see SMW Bowser in Mario Builder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like to see SMW Bowser in Mario Builder?

Post  Alju5 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 am

If you think that Mario Builder don't allow to create a BOSS Fight course against SMW Bowser with his machine then you wrong! Wink Yes, I want to show you my BOSS Fight course with SMW Bowser! Wink And this enemy don't need any skills with Game Maker. Smile

I advertise you my second custom boss with Mario Builder but this time I didn't create it like previous monster. This enemy is quite a little enemy which fit in the screen very correctly and he even move and change machine face Wink How, can it be? Check this out now and you get to know! Wink

I used Ludwig Battle.mp3 file from rfs95TS "Super Mario Bros. Returns" for music in this given course but I decided to upload even this music because not everyone have it in their computer. I even used one Tileset which have not thought as Mario Builder tileset but which even fit with Mario Builder. I downloaded it so I decided to not upload it by myself to save my server memory in 4Shared because this file exist in another server already. Smile
So the files which you need are smw_bowser_sheet.png which can be downloaded here, Ludwig Battle.mp3 which can be downloaded here and Sandbox4 which can be downloaded here! Smile

Why to use it? Here is one story which can be your example.
Mario have reached to the Atomic Fields at last and is more closer to the bomb which Iggy Koopa have built and which Iggy Koopa wants to blow up to take a control to Bowser who have decided to use more stricter methods how to take Mushroom Kingdom in his hands. Smile Mario have to find it from a huge Nuclear Station and make this bomb harmless but Iggy Koopa have activated the bomb now and Mario have a limited time to find and to take the bomb down. If Mario can find the bomb and make it harmless then he have to defeat Iggy Koopa but Iggy Koopa decide to leave whan Mario almost can get him. Then Mario don't have more to do to move on and take down more Koopalings but when he walk otside then he can find Bowser who will take Iggy Koopa on his machine which have been built by Iggy Koopa. Bowser fly over Mario to bring Iggy Koopa continuing to build Monster Field in a huge Technology Center. Iggy Koopa survives but Mario can beat one more Koopaling and now Bowser is very mad and nervous and he attack Mario with his machine in next world!

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like to see SMW Bowser in Mario Builder?

Post  rfs95TS on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am

This course need Game Maker to work?
rfs95TS

Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 am

No! As I said this course didn't need any skills with Game Maker or even not Game Maker program to work like this. Smile This course need just a little thinking... Wink
Watch how this course have been done and I think that you will understand! Wink This just need several objects and settings placing in one course to leave an impression like there would be only one very powerful enemy! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Alju5 wrote:No! As I said this course didn't need any skills with Game Maker or even not Game Maker program to work like this. Smile This course need just a little thinking... Wink
Watch how this course have been done and I think that you will understand! Wink This just need several objects and settings placing in one course to leave an impression like there would be only one very powerful enemy! Very Happy

Ok. The level is cool Very Happy (and a bit hard)! But, can you make the SWM Bowser Battle animated in the next version of Mario Builder?
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 am

Thank you! Smile I don't think so that I can make animation for the custom tiles what ever those are before this will be allowed in some of Mario Builder next update. If I want a custom enemy whom propeller rotates for example then I may use the animated propellers from Doomship tileset and draw or find some tileset which also allows to create my own enemy which have animated propeller for example but then it wouldn't be the same SMW Bowser anymore with his appearance. If I want exactly the same Bowser from Super Mario World which also have been animated then I need to modify Mario Builder Exe Maker with Game Maker to apply my creation in my game but I created the custom enemy with Mario Builder this time only. Smile
However, this enemy really works although he don't exist in Mario Builder actually, doesn't he? Wink And we can create one very good custom boss who will be even more professional than this SMW Bowser whom I created now if we think even more and if we combine some existing animated tile piece with custom tile pieces to draw a new enemy and define a new custom boss next time! Wink Then it wouldn't be the same SMW Bowser because Mario Builder don't have animated SMW Bowser propeller and it even don't have a propellers for left side and ceiling but we can create another and our very own machine or monster which would be perfect! Wink Custom boss fights would be nice to give even more difference for our games and even more challenge and the created bosses looks almost perfect! Very Happy Mario Builder is a really powerful toolkit! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:53 am

Alju5 wrote:Thank you! Smile I don't think so that I can make animation for the custom tiles what ever those are before this will be allowed in some of Mario Builder next update. If I want a custom enemy whom propeller rotates for example then I may use the animated propellers from Doomship tileset and draw or find some tileset which also allows to create my own enemy which have animated propeller for example but then it wouldn't be the same SMW Bowser anymore with his appearance. If I want exactly the same Bowser from Super Mario World which also have been animated then I need to modify Mario Builder Exe Maker with Game Maker to apply my creation in my game but I created the custom enemy with Mario Builder this time only. Smile
However, this enemy really works although he don't exist in Mario Builder actually, doesn't he? Wink And we can create one very good custom boss who will be even more professional than this SMW Bowser whom I created now if we think even more and if we combine some existing animated tile piece with custom tile pieces to draw a new enemy and define a new custom boss next time! Wink Then it wouldn't be the same SMW Bowser because Mario Builder don't have animated SMW Bowser propeller and it even don't have a propellers for left side and ceiling but we can create another and our very own machine or monster which would be perfect! Wink Custom boss fights would be nice to give even more difference for our games and even more challenge and the created bosses looks almost perfect! Very Happy Mario Builder is a really powerful toolkit! Wink

Ok. I understand. Very Happy
SMB Returns Final version soon!
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 am

Good to know! Smile I wait it! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIRUS!???

Post  HammerPoJECT on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:34 am

Mcafe said that the ludwing and sandbox downloads where dangerous! Sad
What do I do? Sad

HammerPoJECT

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 am

Some very strong and probably even too strong antivirus applications may block lot's of things that those cannot understand. For example if your computer have two antivirus applications then one may call the second one as virus although none of those are not. Neutral It is sure that my sandbox files does not contain any virus that can harm any computer. Razz If you are sure that the application or file is harmless that you are downloading then you can ignore your antivirus application warning or set it on lower protection. Smile Each computer often just warn people with what people may deal not because to just block lot's of stuff. Rolling Eyes

The reason is that there are no viruses and not viruses in the world for the computers actually. For example virus is just a definition for the file or application that will cause something bad to someone like grass with a weed definition that just grows on wrong place in humans opinion. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MightyMerlinStyle on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Alju5 wrote:Mario Builder is a really powerful toolkit!
I agree, the people that think it sucks don't know its limits. But, they do have a point, when you compare it to SMBX at least...

This is a really cool battle! You're definitely pushing MB to its limits, and I like that! Wish there were more people doing these things...
MightyMerlinStyle

Humor : Everything is only a game. Until you lose the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Thank you! Smile However, I don't say that Mario Builder is much worse than SMBX. SMBX is interesting too and it have lot's of things that may call in out from Mario Builder. Ability for example to create stand alone game and its look with Mario Builder and some more things are very huge pros that force me however, to continue with Mario Builder.
Mario Builder and SMBX both just have their personal pros and cons. Also SMBX does not allow everything for example due to limits in amount of triggers and more like Mario Builder does not allow some things. If to want everything there is way to start over by creating own engine but its difficult. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Alju5 wrote:Thank you! Smile However, I don't say that Mario Builder is much worse than SMBX. SMBX is interesting too and it have lot's of things that may call in out from Mario Builder. Ability for example to create stand alone game and its look with Mario Builder and some more things are very huge pros that force me however, to continue with Mario Builder.
Mario Builder and SMBX both just have their personal pros and cons. Also SMBX does not allow everything for example due to limits in amount of triggers and more like Mario Builder does not allow some things. If to want everything there is way to start over by creating own engine but its difficult. Smile

ayy you're not dead for once Very Happy also since there's barely anyone that's on here anymore, I would request that I would be a moderator / admin
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:15 am

I have called as an administrator with trust. Personally I don't have nothing against you as a moderator here especially when you are one of few people who is really active here but I don't know if I have verbal right to include you as a moderator. Neutral

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 am

Alju5 wrote:I have called as an administrator with trust. Personally I don't have nothing against you as a moderator here especially when you are one of few people who is really active here but I don't know if I have verbal right to include you as a moderator. Neutral

why not? Don't you trust me?
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 am

If I would not trust you I would not write a post as previous that I did. What I wanted to say in my previous post is that I am not the creator of this forum but just a selected one to administrator. Of course, it is no problem for me to add you and personally I would do it. What to you think if I would add you as a moderator and one day the creator of this forum would return would he be disappointed that I took a right to decide about who will be or not the moderator or not. If you think Mario302 would understand then I add you. Whoever you are and whatever you do you cannot cause any damage to forum that is already dead but you can replace some non existing people here and can do some great job. Smile

For now I have added you as an Active Members with full right you and I have. When I forgot some then you can name more and I will add. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:35 am

Alju5 wrote:If I would not trust you I would not write a post as previous that I did. What I wanted to say in my previous post is that I am not the creator of this forum but just a selected one to administrator. Of course, it is no problem for me to add you and personally I would do it. What to you think if I would add you as a moderator and one day the creator of this forum would return would he be disappointed that I took a right to decide about who will be or not the moderator or not. If you think Mario302 would understand then I add you. Whoever you are and whatever you do you cannot cause any damage to forum that is already dead but you can replace some non existing people here and can do some great job. Smile

For now I have added you as an Active Members with full right you and I have. When I forgot some then you can name more and I will add. Smile

thanks
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  flusak1235 the builder on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:24 pm

nice! i would also love to see SMB3 bowser With SMB1 moves and the breakable bridge with an axe
flusak1235 the builder

Humor : What penguins do in a race? They Peng-Win

Back to top Go down

Post  MarioLuigiNabbitTrio on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:37 am

flusak1235 the builder wrote:nice! i would also love to see SMB3 bowser With SMB1 moves and the breakable bridge with an axe
I would like that to! Very Happy
MarioLuigiNabbitTrio

Humor : Why did the dog make a file? For his dog-cuments!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am

I have no access to add any new enemies inside Mario Builder. In creation of SMW boss fight against Bowser with Clown machine I just used some creativeness with custom tilesets about Bowser and his Clown machine, auto scroller, rain, storm, several kind of bullets etc. to create an effect like you would meet flying Bowser after he attack from away. Smile It is in real just how you can make a level with moving tanks. Those are actually not moving but there are auto scrolling and animated conveyors under the tank tiles. Smile

Mario Builder however, is able to bring the feeling of SMB1 by using already existing tilesets and bosses. Smile For example Larry and Ludwig are more similar to Bowser but Ludwig is more difficult so you can use Ludwig since from sixth castle. Bowser perhaps the strongest one would be Bowser himself with breakable bricks instead of the bridge. You can use gray ground tiles from underwater category and checkerboard gray castle tiles. This looks similar as in SMB1 on SNES. Smile

You can see the example from below. Smile

Watch the picture below and say if I am wrong. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top