Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Collection of power bosses

4 posters

Go down

Collection of power bosses Empty Collection of power bosses

Post  Alju5 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 am

Hey! Smile

Before I presented the power of Tor where gamers need quite a more than just attracting Bowser to the death in his own construction and even some different resources than searching a place where to attract Bowser to the death. Smile The link have been removed for this kind of post now because I have several boss fight courses now and I decided to take those all in one collection including to this fight against Bowser.
Take a tour in "Feel the power of Tor!" topic how to import the single courses and files which have been used for those courses! The mentioned topic have been saved and you can pass the same way as it have been described in "Feel the power of Tor!" topic to import also my other sandbox files which haven't been mentioned before. Smile You can find my previous topic about my sandbox work here! You need to use all files from the compressed folder which I want to show today to get all mentioned bosses and those all correct working. Smile

This is a video about one of the created bosses in this collection. This is the first boss fight course which I have created for this idea and for my "Feel the power of Tor!" topic.
New boss fights

1. Morton Koopa Junior who waits Mario to explain why they couldn't beat Mario before.
  2. Boom Boom who is sure in his advantage being good in balance.
  3. Iggy Koopa who try to protect Bowser's plans last time.
  4. Lemmy Koopa who have been sent to kill Mario in Bowser's final technology center.
  5. Ludwig von Koopa who have taken Bowser's position promising to take care of Mario in Bowser's final technology center where have been placed also Lemmy who have been sent to kill Mario by Ludwig.
  6. Boom Boom who is back to get his revenge and to purposefully prove his real me in the same Old Refinery where you also have to kill Bowser and save the princess. (Considering that if you are able to destroy the Power Core in Old Refinery where you should fight with Boom Boom again and then with Bowser and that if you find a secret way to move on which is allowed after destroying the Power Core only then you can skip Boom Boom second chance to try with you and immediately take Bowser after Ludwig as in easier difficulty.)

Extra new (secret) boss fights

• Larry Koopa who have been exception of the given mission because of no positions of job this time and because of lower skills than Morton but who want to prove that he may have something even more than Morton. (Considering that if he can get his wishes come true then you can fight him as in easier difficulty instend of against Morton.)
  • Wendy O. Koopa who have been also included in the given mission actually but who have been sent to lead the army only. (Considering that if you find her then you also can fight with her as in harder difficulty after Boom Boom first appear and before Iggy fight.)
  • Roy Koopa who have been also exception of the given mission because of no positions of job this time and because of Ludwig power to do also the quakes although his skills are not the worst at all. (Considering that if you are able to scare Bowser and his minions even seriously in Bowser's final technology center which is the last point of Bowser's base anyways then you can fight against Roy and Lemmy together in the same course as in harder difficulty.)

All mentioned common bosses with numbers above have been set and mentioned here now at the beginning to the end and also all mentioned extra bosses belongs to one idea. So try those all beginning with Morton to the ending with Bowser with the exceptions of extra bosses or excepting 1 common boss and/or including some extra bosses instead of some common bosses considering easier or harder difficulty than normal mode to test your skills and to get a full experience. Smile
All common bosses from this idea are difficult to beat but all bosses from this idea have been proved as possible to beat although with several times trying. Wink The easiest bosses for me and that's why also in my opinion are Larry and Morton, Boom Boom first show up, Wendy and okay, yes, also Bowser if you search the easier difficulty first. So you should have quite a real difficulty with other bosses in this collection for now. bounce

Get the Power of Iji bosses here and test what kind of skills do you have with those kind of bosses! Wink

Those bosses represents Iji game bosses or their difficulty.

Larry Koopa as Vateilika
Morton Koopa Junior as Tasen Elite Krotera
Wendy O. Koopa as Yukabacera
Iggy Koopa as Komato Sentinel Proxima
Roy Koopa as Ansaksie
Lemmy Koopa as Komato Annihilator Iosa
Ludwig von Koopa as Iosa the Invincible
Boom Boom as Komato Assassin Asha
King Bowser Koopa as Komato General Tor
But all those creatures or states from Iji have been depicted with a new creature and they all are unfriendly in this game...

Not mentioned credits goes to Chris Geehan & Dan Byrne McCullough for creating the music and otherwise actually to overall Iji team for giving an idea about something like "Power of Iji bosses"!

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Collection of power bosses Empty Re: Collection of power bosses

Post  johnnythebold Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:21 pm

That refinery boss thing is outta control
johnnythebold
johnnythebold

http://boldtypemx.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 pm

I felt excact the same thing when I played this boss fight first times although I also created it by myself but I always often test and play my own projects before I publish those...
However, this is not that hard actually when to play it several times at least for me. Smile

It is still really hard to fight against Boom Boom in that same Old Refinery which can be found also in that collection. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *King_Boo* Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 am

This looks awesome! I really want to play it! I tried to download but I got an error message...
*King_Boo*
*King_Boo*

Humor : LOL LIMEWIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 am

May-be you cannot download it because you have not logged in. Neutral
Then I uploaded to another server. Smile Try to download it here!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *King_Boo* Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:14 am

I clicked the link and followed the instructions. Am I supposed to install the FLV Player thing?
*King_Boo*
*King_Boo*

Humor : LOL LIMEWIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 am

When you click the link then new tab will be opened. Therein watch above where is text "Please Wait..". Soon second will going to ticking to 0 below this text. After that this all will be replaced with the yellow "SKIP AD" button. Click on it to open new tab where you can download my file from orange "DOWNLOAD NOW" button. Smile
FLY Player has nothing to do with this file.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MightyMerlinStyle Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:55 am

Enough crap about feeling the power, now it's time to FIGHT THE POWER!

MightyMerlinStyle
MightyMerlinStyle

Humor : Everything is only a game. Until you lose the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down