I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0

Mario and the Cursed Gem VERSION 6 WOOO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mario and the Cursed Gem VERSION 6 WOOO

Post  nradoto on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 am

Hello my name is nradoto and I am planing on making a mario builder game called super mario and the cursed gem,it has a lot of resemblence to a smw hack but whatever.

Check the post below for download links and changes.

Last edited by nradoto on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:46 am; edited 9 times in total
nradoto

Humor : Nice and friendly,but need anger managment :3

http://marioandthecursedgemm.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario and the Cursed Gem VERSION 6 WOOO

Post  nradoto on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Link: mediafire.com ?4g11wkhxugueukk

Version 6 changes:
+Added Chaotic Cavern
Bugs detected:
Background bug,yes it's still here,it is impossible for me to fix it,let's hope the creator will maybe be aware of this problem,just like the sound does not exist problem,now you won't be able to see many backgrounds,but you can IMAGINE!
No seriously that bug is annoying and it really bothers me because some areas are not really good without the custom backgrounds that I made specifically for them, hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

The quest continues in World 7, Isolated Island, which is thankfully not a water world...I don't know what it is but it's not a water world. Screenies coming soon!

If you see and more bugs,problems with levels or files failure,please tell me and I will see if I can fix them.
In worlds 4, 5 and 6 a new bug has appeared,it is that when there are custom backgrounds,instead of being the background it turns completely black or into another file,it's really annoying and if I can't fix it I guess it's the same as with the sound does not exist error Razz
And please read the "read me" file for the special rules for this game,and follow them,or it will ruin the fun.

Last edited by nradoto on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:45 am; edited 38 times in total (Reason for editing : New version)
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 pm

nice work :3
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Mechasaur wrote:nice work :3

Thanks,mind helping me with levels that are yet not complete?
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 am

I really like that you have used my tileset in your project to be honest. Razz Very Happy However, to be objective and to rate your game as a stranger I can also say that your game looks cool and very special when looking appearance of screenshots.

One thing which is ugly in my opinion by lots of people are not flying enemies in the air because it is out of the logic and in my opinion the games also should have a sense, story and appearance, not only difficulty level. Neutral But other and I mention your way to create your own scenecut room which seems to be inventive and acceptable.
However, I can give my final and full opinion when I also can play your game. Smile

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am

Alju5 wrote:I really like that you have used my tileset in your project to be honest. Razz Very Happy However, to be objective and to rate your game as a stranger I can also say that your game looks cool and very special when looking appearance of screenshots.

One thing which is ugly in my opinion by lots of people are not flying enemies in the air because it is out of the logic and in my opinion the games also should have a sense, story and appearance, not only difficulty level. Neutral But other and I mention your way to create your own scenecut room which seems to be inventive and acceptable.
However, I can give my final and full opinion when I also can play your game. Smile

Thank you and your welcome Razz
But yes I was thinking of adding some flying enemies anyway at some points,and just like you said my game will have a story and,well it won't have much sense since it's a Mario game but,it doesn't actually have a high difficulty level,the levels are easy and kind of short anyway,but still thank you,I'll be posting a demo of the first world soon.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 am

Version 2 is out!
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 am

Version 3 has been released, have fun people!
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Avos on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 am

Just where do I put the files in my Mario Builder directory? Do I put your upload_files into my upload_files directory? And what about the SaveFiles directory? I get errors when starting the game, because sound and background does not exist scratch
Avos

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Avos wrote:Just where do I put the files in my Mario Builder directory? Do I put your upload_files into my upload_files directory? And what about the SaveFiles directory? I get errors when starting the game, because sound and background does not exist scratch
You can just play it through the winrar itself, if you still get errors then just move the game and the files to your desktop or some folder, i suggest you also backup YOUR save and upload files, if you're still getting errors then please tell me in which levels you get them so i can fix it, because i might have just not added the background or music in the upload files.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Avos on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Thanks I could get it to work now.
The game is fun, i beat the first world already and found the secret house (but no green switch?) too. I think that levels should be made a bit longer but its okay I think.

Very Happy
Avos

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 am

Avos wrote:Thanks I could get it to work now.
The game is fun, i beat the first world already and found the secret house (but no green switch?) too. I think that levels should be made a bit longer but its okay I think.

Very Happy

The secret house tells you what the code is for the switch, the code will be used in another level that will be gotten somewhere after world 9 or something like that, more likely every switch will be gotten after world 9, but keep in mind that if a level has a ! then you need to find the secret way for other palaces, even though you will need a certain "someone" to get it.

Anyways thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it Smile
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  levi8george on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 am

I am defenetly going to have to download your game it really looks amazing!
levi8george

Humor : Did you know that 85 persent of floods are caused by water!!!

http://www.Youtube.com/levi8george

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Whoa this game looks great Very Happy
The_Mario_Guru

Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:32 am

Had enough of airships? Well too bad,because version 4 along with world 4 just came out.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 am

Random bump to let people know version 4 problems have been fixed,besides the background thing.
And also to add a second page to this topic.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 am

Happy New year everyone! Let's hope next year we finish at least 3 more worlds. Anyway,world 5 is finally out and the game got a bit harder,enjoy! The link is in the 2nd reply,as always.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK

Post  nradoto on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 pm

It's been 6 months but I'm back to making my game,I've been busy with school and really lazy so I didn't do much but I spent some time making a new tileset and 8 new background ALL for World 6. I have finished level 1 and COMPLETELY changed the world 6 map (it's still a cave though) and it even has a new name: Chaotic Cavern.
I will post the new map and 2 screenies of level 6-1 soon and I'll continue making that damned world.
Also I have started doing cut-scenes now. Why? Because there is a secret level in world 6 that is supposed to explain some stuff about the story, however you don't know the story because I never explained it, but with the cut-scenes it will mostly be clear. They're gonna be in Kid Icarus: Uprising or Sonic Rush Adventure style because I don't know how to animate,I'm having a lot of trouble with just pictures lol. Also I've considered putting voices in the cut-scenes, I might if I'm good enough making Italian voices, capisce?
Also I plan on changing some stuff in the game,like re-do some levels that I don't really think are good,like the 2nd "fortress" of Glass Greens,that one always seemed to lazy so I'll fix it probably.
Thank you for reading this long post, I don't know when V6 will be out but expect a lot from it,it's gonna be a big update and world 6 will literally be full of custom tiles and background,so stay tuned.
The cut-scenes will hopefully be finished in V6, if not,I'll close the entrance to that secret level and open it only after I've finished the cut-scenes, if not in V6, they will be finished in V7.
Thanks for reading.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKoolMarioFan on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 am

Looks really fun, can't wait to try it out

TheKoolMarioFan

Back to top Go down

Post  nradoto on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:22 am

Remember how I said I'm back on doing World 6? Yeah that didn't happen.
Last year I really wanted to make 3 worlds and I set a deadline to do them by the end of the year...this whole year I haven't even done half of World 6.
But hey,it's New Years,and one of my resolutions is to work more on my game,so next year I promise I will finish World 6,World 7 and also the cut-scenes (Maybe even more than that,who knows)
Either way,now I'm really back on track,Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.
See you in 2015,also enjoy the new World 6 look.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back

Post  nradoto on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:53 am

After not posting anything on these forums for 6 months, I have finally returned with my 100th post, and I am here to give all of you something.

At long last, Mario and the Cursed Gem Version 6 is out.

After a major change and 1 year spent on on and off making (more off than on) world 6 is finally finished...for the most part.
During the making of this world I have come to realize just how flawed Mario Builder is...and I mean REALLY flawed...almost made me quit this project to be frank. However that's not going to happen, I am finishing this project right here on Mario Builder. As for future projects I probably won't make most of them on Mario Builder but that's not the point.

About this version, there is a gray pipe that will take you directly to world 6. I've noticed version 5 got quite a few downloads so I'm sure no one wants to re-play the game just for one world, so I put the pipe there.

There are some new problems that arrived that I haven't noticed before, I'm not sure how, maybe because now I used 11-4 and before I used 11-3? I should check that out later. The biggest issue I noticed (not including the terrible swimming physics) is the time limit. For some reason when you beat a level, the time left from that level continues to the next one. Which means you could start a level with only 20 seconds left instead of 400. I've removed the time limit on most levels, if there is one that still has a time limit and it's messed up, please let me know.

ALRIGHT this is a really big wall of text, but I have one more thing to say and I want to make sure everyone notices so:
THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE DEMOS
Why? Because this single world took me 1.5 years because of my laziness. If any of you actually were waiting for this demo, I'm sorry it took so long. I might release a version 6.1 with fixes to the levels and with the secret level of world 6 which I didn't make yet because I didn't want to delay this any further. Also that level will definitely take a REALLY long time to make. But after that I will be releasing screenshots like every sane person should do and release the next version as the finished project.

Thank you so much for reading this, again, sorry that it took so long, but now I'm back, I'm active on the forums again, aw yeah.

If you see any bugs or problems (you probably will) let me know and I'll try to fix them. Enjoy the final demo. Very Happy

Also big thanks to Mechasaur for helping me out with world 6 and forcing me to finally work on the world, without him this would have probably taken 1.5 more years. Thanks a lot buddy. Now it's time for me to force him into making his game.
nradoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top