Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0


New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  TheGreatMarioFan1997 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 am

Any ideas for any additional items, enemies, tiles, etc. can be posted in this topic.

SOME additional stuff that I think should be added to Mario Builder are:

Red Coins
Flying Helmet Item
Gold Flower (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
Super Acorn (New Super Mario Bros. U)

Any other Mario objects, that have been featured in at least one Mario game, can most delightfully be added to this forum.

Thanks!

-TheGreatMarioFan1997

TheGreatMarioFan1997
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  nradoto on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 am

We already do have one topic that is about new stuff to add in Mario builder,but I guess one of the things i would like the most is that you can put scenery on secret exit paths,and that when you unlock the path the scenery disappears,also a different texture for the levels that have 2 exits in them.
avatar
nradoto
Member
Member

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-07-08
Age : 18
Location : croatia
Humor : Nice and friendly,but need anger managment :3

http://marioandthecursedgemm.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Blazeknight on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:33 pm

You can add these:
1. Giant spiny, buzzy beetle and drybones
2. Giantspikerod and Brownthudder
3. Amps and Fireenemy for net
4. Bowser Junior Koopa
5. Iceleaf mario powerup
6. Ninja Suit Mario

Blazeknight
Member
Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Mechasaur on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 am

nsmb wii spike pillars smb3 styled
smb3 boss bass
smb3 angry sun
nsmbwii homing bullet bill smb3 styled
nsmb ds castle tileset


Last edited by Mechasaur on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mechasaur
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 19
Location : United States
Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  yahav135 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

big jumps luigi.
avatar
yahav135
Member
Member

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-22

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about bug-sih

Post  trynu78 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 am

Hey there, im making a mario game (duh!) and when i prove it and i go for the secret exit in certain level. But now i can go on the secret level (blue palace) and i can go on the normal level exit!!! what was the idea to make a secret and a normal exit?

That is my suggestion, the secret exit only can let you pass to the secret level, not the normal.

Another one.

In my third level i make some puzzle, you grave a p-swith and go through a pipe and you press it (incredible, i know), but when i prove it, i go through the pipe with the p-switch and i spawn whitout it!!!!

My other suggestion is to fixed this.

Thank you and sorry my bad english

trynu78
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  TonicHedgefox on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Nice Ideas! I Have My Ideas Too!

(1) P-Switch Pipe (Colored Cyan To Match The P-Switch And P-Switch Door.)
(2) Change Character Door, Pipe. (Happens In Standard And Advanced)
(3) Red Goomba/Mad Goomba (Runs Faster Than A Normal Goomba)
(4) Gold Flower (NSMB2)
(5) Iceleaf (Like The Fireleaf But Throws Ice)
(6) Iceflower Look To The One In NSBW Wii.
(7) Text Tiles
(8 ) Signs
avatar
TonicHedgefox
Member
Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-03-09
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom, Stotfold
Humor : Happy, In The Age Of 8 For Real...

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  johnnythebold on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:51 am

Remember these arrow bars from SMB3? A white aoutline of the same bar would appear and take you on. There was even one with a ! mark that allowed you to switch directions as you jumped Smile

Red coins would be great too, and a way to select the item they spawn after you've grabbed em all.
avatar
johnnythebold
Member
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-18
Location : Mexico City

http://boldtypemx.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Yohser on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:47 pm

trynu78 wrote:Hey there, im making a mario game (duh!) and when i prove it and i go for the secret exit in certain level. But now i can go on the secret level (blue palace) and i can go on the normal level exit!!! what was the idea to make a secret and a normal exit?

That is my suggestion, the secret exit only can let you pass to the secret level, not the normal.

Another one.

In my third  level i make some puzzle, you grave a p-swith and go through a pipe and you press it (incredible, i know), but when i prove it, i go through the pipe with the p-switch and i spawn whitout it!!!!

My other suggestion is to fixed this.

Thank you and sorry my bad english

You can fix that on your settings in the title screen. Theres a checkbox that allows you to visit levels more than once.

Yohser
Member
Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

IDEAZ!!!!!!

Post  RCB on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:00 am

I have some ideas:

Buzzy Shell Powerup(You can go up walls while in shell)
Parabone(Enemy)
Gold Springs in Bubbles
Green Blooper(Enemy,looks like a regular blooper,green,moves faster)

Thats it so far...
avatar
RCB
Member
Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-06
Location : Xjinia
Humor : BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE?!

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  *King_Boo* on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 am

Ideas:

1. Super Mario World style overworld options
2. Cape Mario powerup
3. Hand Traps from SMB3
4. SMB1 style Bowser Battle
5. SMW style Bowser Battle
7. Wart
8. Birdo
9. New payable Characters: Peach, Toad, Wario
10. overworld music used as level music and vise-versa
11. From the Super Mario Wiki "If Mario or Luigi failed to conquer an Airship, it would fly away to another location on the world map. However, if the Airship was weighed down by an Anchor, it would be unable to do so. After the Magic Wand is secured, the airship vanishes, and Mario falls down into the castle and gives the scepter back to the King." This should be an option.
12. more SML stuff
13. Fix all the glitches!
14.Those items from SMB3 that you use only in the overworld (such as the Warp Whistle or the Hammer)
15.Airships
16.Toad Suit powerup
17.New Enemies: Fighter Fly, Fire Chomp, Sidestepper, Shellcrawler, Buster Bettle, Para-Beetle, Angry Sun
18. Multiplayer
19. Going to the start and triggering a battle
20. Quicksand Levels
21. Can this game include a KIRBY BUILDER too? Very Happy 


Last edited by *King_Boo* on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
*King_Boo*
Member
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 22
Humor : LOL LIMEWIRE!

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Mechasaur on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:24 pm

*King_Boo* wrote:Ideas:

1. Super Mario World style overworld options
2. Cape Mario powerup
3. Hand Traps from SMB3
4. SMB1 style Bowser Battle
5. SMW style Bowser Battle
7. Wart
8. Birdo
9. New payable Characters: Peach, Toad, Wario
10. overworld music used as level music and vise-versa
11. From the Super Mario Wiki "If Mario or Luigi failed to conquer an Airship, it would fly away to another location on the world map. However, if the Airship was weighed down by an Anchor, it would be unable to do so. After the Magic Wand is secured, the airship vanishes, and Mario falls down into the castle and gives the scepter back to the King." This should be an option.
12. more SML stuff
13. Fix all the glitches!
14.Those items from SMB3 that you use only in the overworld (such as the Warp Whistle or the Hammer)
15.Airships
16.Toad Suit powerup
17.New Enemies: Fighter Fly, Fireball, Sidestepper, Shellcrawler, Buster Bettle, Para-Beetle, Angry Sun
18. Multiplayer
19. Going to the start and triggering a battle
20. Quicksand Levels
21. Can this game include a KIRBY BUILDER too? Very Happy 

"fireball" don't you mean Fire Chomp?
avatar
Mechasaur
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 19
Location : United States
Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  *King_Boo* on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 am

Mechasaur wrote:
*King_Boo* wrote:Ideas:

1. Super Mario World style overworld options
2. Cape Mario powerup
3. Hand Traps from SMB3
4. SMB1 style Bowser Battle
5. SMW style Bowser Battle
7. Wart
8. Birdo
9. New payable Characters: Peach, Toad, Wario
10. overworld music used as level music and vise-versa
11. From the Super Mario Wiki "If Mario or Luigi failed to conquer an Airship, it would fly away to another location on the world map. However, if the Airship was weighed down by an Anchor, it would be unable to do so. After the Magic Wand is secured, the airship vanishes, and Mario falls down into the castle and gives the scepter back to the King." This should be an option.
12. more SML stuff
13. Fix all the glitches!
14.Those items from SMB3 that you use only in the overworld (such as the Warp Whistle or the Hammer)
15.Airships
16.Toad Suit powerup
17.New Enemies: Fighter Fly, Fireball, Sidestepper, Shellcrawler, Buster Bettle, Para-Beetle, Angry Sun
18. Multiplayer
19. Going to the start and triggering a battle
20. Quicksand Levels
21. Can this game include a KIRBY BUILDER too? Very Happy 

"fireball" don't you mean Fire Chomp?
Oops! Fixed it!
avatar
*King_Boo*
Member
Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 22
Humor : LOL LIMEWIRE!

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  MightyMerlinStyle on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:00 pm

*King_Boo* wrote:Ideas:

1. Super Mario World style overworld options
2. Cape Mario powerup
3. Hand Traps from SMB3
4. SMB1 style Bowser Battle
5. SMW style Bowser Battle
7. Wart
8. Birdo
9. New payable Characters: Peach, Toad, Wario
10. overworld music used as level music and vise-versa
11. From the Super Mario Wiki "If Mario or Luigi failed to conquer an Airship, it would fly away to another location on the world map. However, if the Airship was weighed down by an Anchor, it would be unable to do so. After the Magic Wand is secured, the airship vanishes, and Mario falls down into the castle and gives the scepter back to the King." This should be an option.
12. more SML stuff
13. Fix all the glitches!
14.Those items from SMB3 that you use only in the overworld (such as the Warp Whistle or the Hammer)
15.Airships
16.Toad Suit powerup
17.New Enemies: Fighter Fly, Fire Chomp, Sidestepper, Shellcrawler, Buster Bettle, Para-Beetle, Angry Sun
18. Multiplayer
19. Going to the start and triggering a battle
20. Quicksand Levels
21. Can this game include a KIRBY BUILDER too? Very Happy 
I second this, although number 21 is probably not going to happen.
avatar
MightyMerlinStyle
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Join date : 2015-06-21
Location : Chocolate Island
Humor : Everything is only a game. Until you lose the game.

Back to top Go down

Things we need

Post  Owengren on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 am

1 - An option to change the speed of autoscroll
2 - An option to make the level underwater (Only available when there's a custom background in your level)
3 - SMB1 Underwater tiles
4 - Quicksand
5 - Other characters
Character's I'd like:
Toad, Peach, Yellow Toad, Blue Toad, Green Toad, Link (Acts same as from SMBX), Baby Mario, Baby Luigi
6 - Big fire bro, big ice bro and big boomerang bro
7 - SMB2 vertical scrolling
8 - An option to prevent the camera from going left
9 - Warp potion
10 - Disable overworld
11 (What most people want) - SMB2 tiles
12 - Change the look of the player by game theme
13 - Title screen music instead of level music for title screen
14 - Custom animated tiles
15 - SMW2 tiles
16 - Element flower (Fire and ice flowers together), Ice leaf (Leaf and ice flower together), Element leaf (Ice and fire leaves together), Stonooki suit (Become a statue by spin jumping for a limited amount of time), Bedooki suit (Become a statue by spin jumping for an unlimited amount of time), SMB2 mushroom,
Enemy shrooms:
Goomba shroom Koopa shroom Hammer shroom Boo shroom Boom shroom Dry shroom Cheep shroom and Blooper shroom (Disguises limited to Goombas, Koopa troopas, Hammer bro, Boo, Boom Boom, Dry bones, Cheep cheep and Blooper)
17 - SMB1 and SMW fortress tiles
My secret meme which is no longer one:
"Remember, we're driving a proper rolling fortress!" -From the ad Lego city: Brick Boss part 1

Owengren
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down

Workarounds

Post  Owengren on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:57 am

TonicHedgefox wrote:Nice Ideas! I Have My Ideas Too!

(1) P-Switch Pipe (Colored Cyan To Match The P-Switch And P-Switch Door.)
(2) Change Character Door, Pipe. (Happens In Standard And Advanced)
(3) Red Goomba/Mad Goomba (Runs Faster Than A Normal Goomba)
(4) Gold Flower (NSMB2)
(5) Iceleaf (Like The Fireleaf But Throws Ice)
(6) Iceflower Look To The One In NSBW Wii.
(7) Text Tiles
(8 ) Signs

1 - You could do a pipe / door for an entry to a room with ONLY a p-switch and an exit door / pipe
2 - Impossible
3 - Impossible
4 - There already is but it acts the same as a fire flower.
5 - Impossible
6 - Already in
7 - Use a gfx somewhere in this fourm
8 - Impossible

Owengren
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Dr. Axel on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:19 am

@Mechasaur (AKA Sekibanki)

Is that what you want ? Very Happy
avatar
Dr. Axel
Member
Member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere in France
Humor : Always happy !

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Dr. Axel on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:25 am

avatar
Dr. Axel
Member
Member

Posts : 67
Join date : 2016-12-27
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere in France
Humor : Always happy !

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  MarioLuigiNabbitTrio on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:18 am

I would like more yoshis a rideable birdo multiplayer more power ups more play able characters or to upload sprites for a playable character and to make your on enemies! I also would like bowser jr. a clown car and bigger forms of bowser! don't forget dry bowser!


Last edited by MarioLuigiNabbitTrio on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)
avatar
MarioLuigiNabbitTrio
Member
Member

Posts : 81
Join date : 2017-07-21
Age : 16
Humor : Why did the dog make a file? For his dog-cuments!

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Owengren on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:43 am

Dr axel this is not a topic for graphics.

Owengren
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  MarioLuigiNabbitTrio on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am

I would also like boohemoth
avatar
MarioLuigiNabbitTrio
Member
Member

Posts : 81
Join date : 2017-07-21
Age : 16
Humor : Why did the dog make a file? For his dog-cuments!

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Mechasaur on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Dr. Axel wrote:

wrong topic but thanks for the tileset anyway
avatar
Mechasaur
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 401
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 19
Location : United States
Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features for Mario Builder (Ideas)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum