I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0

I'M NOT DEAD! :) (And a few other things.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M NOT DEAD! :) (And a few other things.)

Post  TheFatWoman2 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:21 pm

First off, i would like to say that i'm NOT dead! HOWEVER, i have a question. Sometimes, Mario Builder lags quite a lot for me, and it seems to do that to several people. Can someone please tell me why please? Because, i really don't know.

Second, no one really posts here to much, i don'y know why, because i'm ALWAYS waiting for a new game/project/custom gfx/etc.

Now, people like ShadowRider, Mechasaur (whatever) might have already found this out by now, but i think it's time to state the sad truth about Mario Builder and the Mario Builder Fanbase.

I think Mario Builder and it's Fanbase, is actually slowly dying. Sad I mean, i truly HATE to say it, but.....well.....here's a backstory about Mario Builder and I. On December 31, 2010, at the age of about 7 years old, i had already heard of Mario Builder on the internet, however, i didn't know the name of it, so that very night, when i was searching all over my computer for this game.....there it was! I had finally found it! I played all the time on my free time! However as I have gotten older, i have now realized how more unpopular Mario Builder is getting, and it's really sad at times.

WE NEED TO REVIVE MARIO BUILDER!!! :0

TheFatWoman2

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M NOT DEAD! :) (And a few other things.)

Post  Mechasaur on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:18 am

how are we going to revive it? one of us either has to contact ting thing or make a new version

weeb trash
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top