Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

World Menu&World Scroll Glitch

2 posters

Go down

World Menu&World Scroll Glitch Empty World Menu&World Scroll Glitch

Post  Dark Soron Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:59 am

This time, I had to call a system restart on my computer for this one.
So I was on my forth world, Waluigi Island and tried to scroll the world screen to the right.
I would then try to access the world menu to exit.
The slow down timing was so PERFECTthat it caused the menu buttons and words except select the option to scroll off screen to the left and I couldn't do any thing.
So I had to reset my computer again in order to post this.
 Just like Sonic 3 in Hydro City Act 2,except, no saves.
Dark Soron
Dark Soron

Back to top Go down

World Menu&World Scroll Glitch Empty Re: World Menu&World Scroll Glitch

Post  nradoto Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:50 am

I tried to recreate what you said happened. The text and selection boxes moved off screen and the blue box with "What do you want to do?" was left on screen, is this what happened to you? Because you didn't need to do a system restart, all you had to do was press the enter key.

Also just for further notice, if you ever get in a situation where something happens with mario builder and you can't quit it in-game and you think you need to restart the computer, you don't, all you have to do is press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open up the task manager, click on processes, find mario builder and then click end process.

Also I'm curious, what's that Hydrocity Zone problem you mentioned?
nradoto
nradoto

Humor : Nice and friendly,but need anger managment :3

http://marioandthecursedgemm.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Soron Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:43 am

nradoto wrote:I tried to recreate what you said happened. The text and selection boxes moved off screen and the blue box with "What do you want to do?" was left on screen, is this what happened to you? Because you didn't need to do a system restart, all you had to do was press the enter key.

Also just for further notice, if you ever get in a situation where something happens with mario builder and you can't quit it in-game and you think you need to restart the computer, you don't, all you have to do is press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open up the task manager, click on processes, find mario builder and then click end process.

Also I'm curious, what's that Hydrocity Zone problem you mentioned?
Yes that is exactly what happened.
Thanks for the tip. Smile
Also, in Hydrocity Zone in Sonic 3 Alone, if you hold right in the boss area Before the water comes down for Eggman, a capsule will appear made of random sprites and will glitch the game to make Sonic or Tails to stop in place wherever they are and they don't transition into Marble Garden Zone, so the player has to reset the console or exit the game if the have a collection of sonic games like Classic Collection, Gems Collection, or Sega Genesis Collection.
The only way out of that is to jump over the capsule and over to the very right is a pit so the player can die.
This problem was seen by the Sonic 3 Race done by Talking Time Bros. Smile
Dark Soron
Dark Soron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down