Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Platform Builder forums

Go down

Platform Builder forums Empty Platform Builder forums

Post  Alju5 Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all together, I call you to Platform Builder forums besides the fact you also should like a newer application made by Ting_Thing. He is also an administrator of the forums and very calm, friendly, helpful etc as always. Platform Builder has no that much left that Mario Builder has because it is not a Mario Builder but it allows to customize your own enemies, items, projectiles, and blocks and allows to upload your own music, backgrounds, tiles and even sprites for everything that can be customized. Yes, you understood me correctly! Smile Platform Builder is nearly same easy as Mario Builder but for more advanced users it also allows you to put in some of your own code for more advanced things.
Platform Builder allows to create a good game at the beginning of a title to an ending screen like Mario Builder but more focusing and more inventiveness can allow you to make something really big. It is not a Mario Builder but because of a feature to add your own sprites, I believe that also some kind of Mario game is possible with it. so... Wink

There is no hope for any updates to Mario Builder anymore but Platform Builder improves and gets better very fast. So I am not calling people away from here because Mario Builder is good too and I don't want a death of activity for Mario Builder but come and join with us to find something more by the same creator and gaining some new life between of us! I believe that because of a thing by the same creator it is the proper category to advertise in Announcements page.
You can enter the forums from here!

About the "code"

Talking about the code in Platform Builder then you may think now that you have to learn some kind of programming language in order to make Platform Builder games also. Actually, a very powerful game can be built from title to ending screen without coding and just like by drawing or putting the puzzle together. No old things have been changed about how to make things. Handwritten commands are just for some extra features and allow to save some time.

Why I call this as a code is because so we who have learned programming language a bit can see that this is how you also communicate with a PC when writing code and being beginner you so may understand the language better later. Fact is that writing to a command prompt is not case sensitive nor spacebar sensitive and you can give a lot of commands with several words like sound and sfx or "no fade" or "remove fade". You can tell Platform Builder to do something like you would communicate human also.
For example, if you need to say "Rain is true" then consider "=" as "is" perhaps write "rain = true" and rain will be true and there. Wink

Just focus a bit and try with a full confidence! You sure will understand that there is nothing too difficult. Smile Plus there are all commands explained with examples by the creator of Platform Builder. You can read about it here.
Alju5
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down