Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island

4 posters

Go down

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Empty Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island

Post  Atganos Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 am

I'm gonna make once again a Mario Builder game called Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island. It's going to be similar to Mario World Extreme but with a Hardmode mechanic. It is possible to skip the levels and go to the final level right away but because you didn't clear the levels the final level is going to be very hard to beat. Everytime you clear a level you gain access to a Switch Palace to turn all Dotted Line Blocks into "color" ! Blocks. The more Switch Palaces you activate, the easier the final level becomes.

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot113w Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot117b
Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot105b Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot108a
Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot121t Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot123uMario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot140t Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Screenshot138s

More screenshots coming.

Level 1 = 100% done
Level 2 = 100% done
Level 3 = 70% done
Level 4 = 20% done
Final Level = 20% done

Overall = 62% done

UPDATE1: Delay due bugs. Hopefully Mario Builder V12 will fix it.

UPDATE2: Bug fixed i'm back in business.

Last edited by Atganos on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Atganos
Atganos

Back to top Go down

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Empty Re: Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island

Post  Nero4Blitz Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 am

This game looks awesome man... Love the detail. I'll test play it when I get home from work this afternoon.
Keep up the good work. Would love to see the final product.
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Humor : Crude humor, dry humor, etc

Back to top Go down

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Empty Re: Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island

Post  Mechasaur Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 am

Looks awesome Cool I'm gonna play this once the final product is done

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Vikezor Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

Very good use of custom tilesets and backgrounds!

Back to top Go down

Post  Atganos Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks guys,

I wish I could have finished this sooner but I really don't have much free time because of school. A bug is also causing some delays but I promise I will get this finished as soon as possible.
Atganos
Atganos

Back to top Go down

Post  Atganos Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:47 am

Am back and the bug is fixed which caused me alot of troubles. I added some screenshots aswell.
Atganos
Atganos

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:15 pm

new screenies look awesome Very Happy

also, welcome back

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Mario World Extreme 2 - Challenge Island __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down