Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario

+9
wolfboyft
drazziw
charliealanz
P8_GameMaker
levi8george
johnnythebold
Yohser
Mechasaur
Avos
13 posters

Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario

Post  Avos Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:07 am

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario SuperLuigi_zpsbcc315b9

DOWNLOAD LINK - unzip this somewhere on your computer but not in the same folder as your own Mario Builder.

Mario is missing and Luigi prepares for his new adventure to find Mario!
My first Mario Builder game is FINISHED and it was fun to build ;D. The game contains 4 worlds with 3 levels and one castle in each world. But don't worry. Levels in this game are big, so it will be a lot of fun. 1-UP mushrooms are hidden everywhere and it is possible to resume your game whenever you want, thanks to the fortresses after each level on the overworld. The fortress levels are NO REAL levels, they are just a small mini level to open up the gate on the overworld as a save point. Here is a list of the levels.

World 1: Green Forest
[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario World1_zps6c4a6e9b

Level 1 - Goomba Woods (Complete)
Level 2 - Haunted Plants (Complete)
Level 3 - Woodland Pipes (Complete)
Castle - Forest Castle (Complete)

World 2: Sea Island
[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario World2_zps347014a6

Level 1 - Palm Isles (Complete)
Level 2 - Cavern Dive (Complete)
Level 3 - Cloud Route (Complete)
Castle - Water Castle (Complete)

World 3: Sand Valley
[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario World3_zps6ac4eabf

Level 1 - Mole Desert (Complete)
Level 2 - Ancient Pyramid (Complete)
Level 3 - Quicksands (Complete)
Castle - Sand Castle (Complete)

World 4: Lava Land
[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario World4_zps4c1be5a4

Level 1 - Red Hot Trouble (Complete)
Level 2 - Lavaland Pipes (Complete)
Level 3 - Bullet Mountains (Complete)
Castle - Bowsers Castle (Complete)

More screenshots for everyone. Very Happy

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot108_zps621e6104 [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot109_zpsda3795da [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot110_zps8ca9b8e5

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot116_zpsdd499f8a [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot124_zps7e965c1f [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot136_zpsca68548a

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot144_zpsd4d0924a [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot151_zps42dfe7f5 [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot161_zpsc874726a

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot169_zps3bc5bdb9 [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot179_zps869960a6 [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Screenshot180_zps2d4f9805

Will YOU play it? Please leave a comment on the screenshots, or worlds, story etc. Smile

This project thread is presented to you by -Avos
Enjoy posting and crap! ;D

Last edited by Avos on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : game finished and downloadlink added)
Avos
Avos

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Re: [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario

Post  Mechasaur Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm

this looks really good! Very Happy I like the world map screens. Sad it's 4 worlds long... Sad

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Re: [FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario

Post  Avos Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 am

Thank you! And yes, game will be not so long, but at least I can finish it faster then. My next Game will be even better!
Ok I am making good progress and have finished the third level of world 4. Now only the final castle is missing! I'm going to make it best of all levels and also a bit harder.

Last edited by Avos on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Avos
Avos

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Game finished!

Post  Avos Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 am

Super Luigi - in Search for Mario is finished! Added a download link to the first post.

Be sure to extract the files somewhere on your computer (right click the zip file), but do not in the same folder where your Mario Builder is.
Also, don't forget to set up your key buttons! and choose the size (x2, x3 or full, etc) you want to play with.
There are no upload_files needed.

So happy that I finally finished it!! Anyone do a YT Lets play of it?

For more information about the game, read the first post Wink
Avos
Avos

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 am

that was fast

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Amazing!

Post  Yohser Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

I just finished playing this amazing mario game! I can say, that this game has really well designed levels. It is never too hard or too easy and there is a nice difficulty curve. The size of the levels are very great! Theres so much to them that it feels like real Nintendo levels. Each level has it's own awesome ideas, gimmicks and style to it.

Try this game out! You sure won't regret it.

Yohser

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnythebold Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:23 am

From what I see, design seems legit, how many levels in total?
johnnythebold
johnnythebold

http://boldtypemx.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  levi8george Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:25 am

johnnythebold wrote:From what I see, design seems legit, how many levels in total?
just so you know this member is not active any more the fourms just are not as active.
levi8george
levi8george

Humor : Did you know that 85 persent of floods are caused by water!!!

https://www.youtube.com/levi8george

Back to top Go down

Post  Yohser Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 pm

johnnythebold wrote:From what I see, design seems legit, how many levels in total?

Hey there! The game is not so big. In total there are 16 levels. However, really good levels that are. Very Happy

Yohser

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Link?

Post  P8_GameMaker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 am

Where is the download link? I wanna play this map but I can't seem to find the download link. Also, maybe you should make a sequel with 8 worlds. (One koopaling for each castle.)
P8_GameMaker
P8_GameMaker

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Review

Post  P8_GameMaker Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:08 am

Wow, that game was awesome! Nice idea with the fortress mini-saves.
P8_GameMaker
P8_GameMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  charliealanz Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Great game!

charliealanz

Back to top Go down

Post  drazziw Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 am

I like it!!!!!!!! Very Happy - Very Happy 
drazziw
drazziw

Humor : "Go kick the bucket"

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Cool!

Post  wolfboyft Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:42 am

Looks good, downloading it now!  Smile 

wolfboyft

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Very nice... however...

Post  wolfboyft Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 am

There's one problem. The fact that you get a fortress after every level means that you don't ever need the 1-UP mushrooms I so often find!  Smile 

When you get a game over because of 1-UP exhaustion, it means that you just start back at the most recently completed level. But it does mean that you can always save after completing a level (technically. In truth it's saving after completing each fortress you find after a level. Quite a strong technically)

Anyway, nice game! rabbit 

wolfboyft

Back to top Go down

Post  PET297 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 am

I've just cleared this game. The levels are great and their design is awesome. I realy like this game.  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
PET297
PET297

Humor : Luigi doesn't need to do anything to win.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIy0xeh33qeKcdv7cIhcyw/videos

Back to top Go down

Post  MightyMerlinStyle Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:17 am

Wow, this looks like one of the better Mario Builder games out there. I'll try it once I figure out how to use Mario Builder Player.
MightyMerlinStyle
MightyMerlinStyle

Humor : Everything is only a game. Until you lose the game.

Back to top Go down

[FINISHED] Super Luigi - in Search for Mario Empty Hehe

Post  Aidanete Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 am

I'm get stuck on level 3 world 1 but very good levels Very Happy
Aidanete
Aidanete

Humor : In what year was 1+1: The answer is the fantastic Aidanete

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWarpyro Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 am

This seems very well made and interesting, i'll try it out and give you my opinion, you can always edit it and polish it in case there is something not working, so i'll try to give you all the advice i can (from my POV, not all i say may be important) Very Happy
TheWarpyro
TheWarpyro

Humor : C what i did here? Yeah, i guess icy what you did there.

http://thewarpyro.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down