Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Inactive but still a fan

4 posters

Go down

Inactive but still a fan Empty Inactive but still a fan

Post  Alju5 Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:49 am

Hey people!

Long time no see! I just wanted to let you know that I am still a fun for Mario Builder and I still consider myself to be member for this forum. I am not using Mario Builder much nowadays and so I am inactive in this forum because without any work in Mario Builder I have no much smart to say but this is not because of lack of interest but time. The bad reality is that I can't do everything I like and I want in such time limits which mean I must choose considering which I like more or which thing may be more successful by me.
I however, also work with another application by the creator who made Mario Builder so I partly can say that I belong still to the same clan. Although I am sure if I can tell here what with I am working nowadays as this would advertise another thing which is not related to Mario Builder and this would be not that suitable. But the system I use is very similar and does similarly decent work. Smile

I hope I can gain more time in future or at least that the life in this forum continues even if without me being active. Neutral But of course when someone have an important consern that cannot be solved by a regular member such as blocking bots and more then I try to come for you as long as needed no matter what happens next. Smile

Happy using Mario Builder and this forum and Christmas time everyone! santa

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Inactive but still a fan Empty Re: Inactive but still a fan

Post  Christian Game Maker Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:31 am

Hey Alley! Fancy meeting you here! I just joined today. And was advertising Platform Builder! Every member who loved MB will love Platform Builder!

Christian Game Maker

http://platformbuilderfansite.weeblycom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:38 am

Hi, Christian Game Maker!

It's nice to see you here. And you have done something very nice which was successful also. Smile You brought some new members also to a Platform Builder forums. Very nice! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inactive but still a fan Empty Alley!

Post  Atganos Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 am

Hey! I can still remember the good old times making some cool ass games but unfortunately, boredom got the better of me and many things happened in life at the same time so I've completely forgotten this existed until I got an email message from Mario Builder. Makes me sad actually, nostalgia is getting the better of me. How have you been? Has a lot of things changed? It's been far too long man.
Atganos
Atganos

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:16 am

this forum is barely active now

Inactive but still a fan Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Inactive but still a fan __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:12 am

I am doing quite a messed up. My hours runs like minutes or seconds, I can't do anything whatever I try because time just runs out always, I forget things and in the same time, I am not satisfied with something I do for money. But this is how I also understand a boredom or need to move from one thing to another even if we like what we do because we just get excited from new ideas. So now, I have become inactive with a lot of things not with Mario Builder only to be efficient in few things as much as possible.
Mario Builder is a very good thing and I have some strong nostalgia from this too which tries to call me back using it. Unfortunately, it's the best thing to pause from Mario Builder because it gets no updates anyways. Platform Builder at the same time gets huge updates frequently and by the same creator and it allows also to move from another course to another without out getting custom backgrounds glitchy. Also, it allows making some more of our own copyright.

This forum may be barely active but its community for the same creator is not that much inactive. So I maybe should make Ting_Thing to an administrator of this forum too so he would be able to control everything he owns as he thinks it's right and keep us connected. Smile

And Atganos, I remember you and it's nice to see you too! cheers Just trust me! Try to be stronger than your boredom and try to be persistence because one day if you have no time you may regret that you have no much to show from the past when you could make a lot of more things!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down