Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Mario Builder supports Moving

2 posters

Go down

Mario Builder supports Moving Empty Mario Builder supports Moving

Post  Alju5 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am

Mario Builder is a quite easy program for users to use. I give you my example. To do a usual SMB1, SMB3 or SMW platform game with moving platforms and enemies just show when the instance should turn and move right and when left or when the instance should turn and move up and when down. To create this kind of instance we just need to put it on the first arrow which defines does an object begin from up, down, left or right.
But why not to try more than 1 arrow on 1 instance. Some people do it to customize Mario Builder level even more like in SMW for example where moving platforms move more different ways than just up and down or left and right. Actually Mario Builder have been done for us to make Mario games and it contains a lot of script which allow to do a lot of moments like in Mario game. It is not a rule. We can ignore some rules by adding more instances on moving area or add more arrows on 1 instance to make our very own challenge with Spiral of Koopas or to put Koopas moving diagonally. We can do something different too which is not done by others yet and we can do a game which is not so Mario game. Actually it is but Mario games and even official versions of Mario series evolving from NES to SNES, musics and backgrounds are going to more interesting and why not to allow more kind of challenges and moments for gamers.

Try out my "Moving Center" level where I used only challenges with arrows but where there was ideas enough to create quite a large level and where I even have to stop because building move challenges can cause a very slow gameplay. "Moving" would be our new Boss Fight level at the end of the map. Wink

Download required files and run it as you run my "Race Type Levels". Who haven't seen how or what I am talking about here then watch my previous topic in "Others" sub forum: "Mario Builder part of level: It's racing time!". Smile

Required files

Main system file of the level can be found here!
Background can be found here!
Music can be found here!

Credits to

Atganos, because I have used the same background and music file as he used in 1 his game level. Also that's why he explained how much work he did with his tiles and finding the right soundtrack. Rolling Eyes

To be honest, I even though why not to try something new with "Moving" when I saw one Atganos very beautiful and cool game with Mario Builder. That's why we can call this part of level to beginning of Mario World Extreem. So again, credits to Atganos from YoYo Games. Wink

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mario Builder supports Moving Empty Re: Mario Builder supports Moving

Post  rfs95TS Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 am

A cool and very easy level. The music is perfect! Smile
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

This is a very easy level? Shocked May-be you are a very good player then? Very Happy Anyways, thank you! Wink

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down