Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Mechasaur's Random Stuff

+3
Nero4Blitz
The_Mario_Guru
Mechasaur
7 posters

Go down

Mechasaur's Random Stuff Empty Mechasaur's Random Stuff

Post  Mechasaur Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

ohai, didn't see you there. I am Mechasaur, ONE of the best level makers out there in this community. I am currently making New Super Mario Bros. Apocalypse, SMB3: The After Years, and Mario Goes to Hell.

My God this topic was so short, thanks for reading this paragraph I typed in. Hope you enjoyed it

Mechasaur's Random Stuff Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Mechasaur's Random Stuff __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Mechasaur's Random Stuff Empty Re: Mechasaur's Random Stuff

Post  The_Mario_Guru Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 am

Nice to meet you i am The_Mario_Guru hope you enjoy being apart of the forums here we have quite the lovely community who look out for one another and are always glad to meet new people well i have worlds to build so i must be going if you need something just ask around we will more than glad to help
The_Mario_Guru
The_Mario_Guru

Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Mechasaur's Random Stuff Empty Hey!

Post  Nero4Blitz Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey Mechsaur!

Good to meet a fellow fan. I am new here, so I want to learn the ropes and make some friends. I am looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Humor : Crude humor, dry humor, etc

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Welcome, new members! Rolling Eyes

I am sorry to begin with bad talk but I felt that I should do it considering my position in this forum and considering that anyways I have changed to quite a nonsense person already because of my short day and personal responsibilities which don't give anything for me at least half from those... Neutral

Mechasaur wrote:ohai, didn't see you there. I am Mechasaur, ONE of the best level makers out there in this community. I am currently making New Super Mario Bros. Apocalypse, SMB3: The After Years, and Mario Goes to Hell.

My God this topic was so short, thanks for reading this s****y paragraph I typed in. Hope you enjoyed it
I also use this kind of language and words, honestly! Rolling Eyes However, I even got one warning because of it in this forum before although those words which gave me warning was not so 100% bawdy at all... So using this kind of language is not allowed here actually and you should edit it. Smile I don't do it and I don't dare to give a warning yet because this forum have been updated and I couldn't find any post about the old rules so probably you just didn't know...

Just please don't use this kind of language in this forum because I just feel that I must to be objective and fair if I see this... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 pm

meh, it's fine with me

weeb trash

Mechasaur's Random Stuff __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am

Nero4Blitz wrote:Hey Mechasaur!

Good to meet a fellow fan. I am new here, so I want to learn the ropes and make some friends. I am looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Nero4Blitz

Welcome to the forums, if you want more information then ask the admins and moderators. And I have posted on of my works onto the projects. Check it out! Wink

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario302 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 am

Mechasaur it's nice to meet you. However, that type of language is not suitable on the Mario Builder Forums. You have already been warned by a fellow Administrator and if you don't stop then an appropriate action will be taken. We are not trying to stop people from talking freely, it is just that there are people under the age of 15 who do visit our forums and all community members should respect that.

I have edited all you posts to have appropriate language. Do NOT speak this type of language again.
Mario302
Mario302
Admin
Admin

http://www.mario-builder.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 am

Mario302 wrote:Mechasaur it's nice to meet you. However, that type of language is not suitable on the Mario Builder Forums. You have already been warned by a fellow Administrator and if you don't stop then an appropriate action will be taken. We are not trying to stop people from talking freely, it is just that there are people under the age of 15 who do visit our forums and all community members should respect that.

I have edited all you posts to have appropriate language. Do NOT speak this type of language again.

ok

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Mechasaur's Random Stuff Empty Useless Bump ahoy

Post  Mechasaur Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:18 pm

looking at the posts I made from 2012 onto onwards, I sure have changed

Is it really worth it to go back to my old posts and realize what an idiot I was?

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  MightyMerlinStyle Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:36 am

yes

(haha Just kidding, how would I know?)
MightyMerlinStyle
MightyMerlinStyle

Humor : Everything is only a game. Until you lose the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:15 am

MightyMerlinStyle wrote:yes

(haha Just kidding, how would I know?)

good point

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  ?-Mark Block Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:10 am

Hello Mechsaur! Mario Tongue
?-Mark Block
?-Mark Block

Humor : I'm a block. I sit floating in the air...

http://www.nintendo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down