Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Cloud Level Pack (Completed w/ download)

Go down

Cloud Level Pack (Completed w/ download) Empty Cloud Level Pack (Completed w/ download)

Post  blurrytoad Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:13 pm

Cloud Level Pack

It's finished! Download below, makes sure to read the Readme!
After listening to feedback about my first level pack, I've decided to make better, more consistent levels that share more elements
with Mario games. This pack will be less be focused on gimmicks that less intrude gameplay. This has 10 levels.

Levels

Challenge Cave
This level features you throwing bombs to destroy brick blocks. Careful precision is required to not hit yourself with the bombs in the small corridors.
First level I created for this pack.

Blue Hills

This level features you going through a pretty standard hill level then a little bit of the sky. It also features some pipes and water.

Shaped Secrets

This level features you going though a colourful shape land, where enemies' colours correspond with the shape's colour.

Cloudy Valley
This level is a sort-of demake of the Sonic Adventure level, Windy Valley. Now you can ride the wind.
There is the tornado section as well.

Block Bridge
This level features you going through a bridge located in a tropical area.
This is one of the best levels I've made.

Mushroom Tower
This level features you going a through a colourful level of mushrooms, there are a lot of Lakitu but, you can take them out using the yellow spin blocks.
This level has problems, when starting it press 'Ignore' until the level starts. Mario Builder is glitchy with Upload Files.

Challenge Castle
Go through 4 separate challenges, in this castle. This challenges are also quite hard, don't expect to get through easily.
The last section may catch you off-guard.

Frozen Plains

Go through a pink plain areas and jump up the cliffs, most surfaces are slippery including the countless amount of ice.
Another one of the best levels I've made. Lots of A-Coins.

Block Plains
A basic green level with Racoon Mario and lots of blocks to smash.

Moss Jungle + Moss Fortress
Moss Jungle is pretty basic, but Moss Fortress is tricky with flames.

Download Level Demo 1 (Challenge Cave):
https://www.mediafire.com/?4g220oi07ypwh75
Download Final
https://www.mediafire.com/?sn4x0l6k22up5jt

Could you please leave feedback so I can improve?

Last edited by blurrytoad on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:59 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : It's finished. New download.)
blurrytoad
blurrytoad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfHGrVcY7-48rf_5YVaSWA

Back to top Go down

Cloud Level Pack (Completed w/ download) Empty Re: Cloud Level Pack (Completed w/ download)

Post  blurrytoad Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 pm

It's finally done It took a 3 months more then I expected because I got demotivated. The download is in the post above.
blurrytoad
blurrytoad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfHGrVcY7-48rf_5YVaSWA

Back to top Go down