Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea...

+3
The_Mario_Guru
rfs95TS
Alju5
7 posters

Go down

Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Empty Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea...

Post  Alju5 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 am

Super Mario Bros. - Return to the far history

This is one my new project where I try to apply more and more originality in "Mario Builder" abilities so it would be so similar with an old and official version of "Super Mario Bros." that can be emulated on Nintendo Entertainment System as probably possible.

Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Title_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_World_1_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_World_1-1_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Underground_secret_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Scenecut_room_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_World_1-2_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_World_1-3_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_World_1-4_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Boss_fight_ Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Scenecut_sector_

• Title from official version of "Super Mario Bros."
  • Levels and boss fights from official version of "Super Mario Bros." in "Mario Builder" abilities
  • All secrets
  • World warp areas
  • Checkpoints at the middle of the 3 first levels in worlds
  • More advanced continuations
  • Less used extra squares for "Mario Builder" correct working per platforms, enemies etc. and all other objects have been set precisely
  • Graphics and musics with "Super Mario Bros." style that can be emulated on Super Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Graphics tiles fixes
  • Playable video clips
  • Correct course rules with time and other settings from official version of "Super Mario Bros."
  • No levels where some kind of properties have been forgotten
  • Probably no differences between level appearance which haven't been set
  • More originality
  • More advanced

All fixes and originality made with "Mario Builder" abilities, only with "Mario Builder" built-in musics and graphics tiles and without "Mario Builder Exe Maker" system modifing with "Game Maker" just to demonstrate and prove "Mario Builder" powerful chances with no programming requirement.

Download "Super Mario Bros. - Return to the far history" and play or open it in "Mario Builder" slot and make your own version. Wink
But yeah, building this, it takes a lot of time and this is that's why... Razz

Download here!

Last edited by Alju5 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 am; edited 40 times in total

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Empty Re: Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea...

Post  rfs95TS Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 am

Cool, man! Very Happy
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Empty Re: Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea...

Post  Alju5 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am

Thank you! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mario_Guru Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am

i thought of this at one point but i am currently working on my Mario project i have put it on hold sad thing is im not even done with world one Sad Sad Sad i want it to be perfect which takes me like forever due to Mario builder block lol! but il get threw it and it will have 8 worlds and awesome gameplay

but other than this awesome game bro
The_Mario_Guru
The_Mario_Guru

Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 am

You just like saw through my reason why my projects are incomplete often. May-be I am not so good in English, may-be you formalized some sentences incorrectly and so I am not sure did you described me with my projects or youself with your project. Do you also work on remake of SMB1? Rolling Eyes

Anyways I am glad about your comment and that you like Super Mario Bros. Return to the far history. Smile

This game is still in progress but I have less and less time from my day and I have thought that may-be I should quit the decency, details and origin for now until this game is done and commit myself on decency, details and origin when my game is done but soon it should to get easier with origin so I am still trying to be here and there according to how much time I have. Rolling Eyes

Thank you! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero4Blitz Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 am

I really like the look of it man. Keep up the good work!
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Humor : Crude humor, dry humor, etc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario302 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 am

WOW, I really like the more modern twist on the original Super Mario Bros. Levels.
The title screen like simple... but quite professional.
I'm looking forward to playing this MB game when I next get the chance. Mario Tongue
Mario302
Mario302
Admin
Admin

http://www.mario-builder.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero4Blitz Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

I found something strange about level 1-2 on the first world map. If you get the Checkpoint in 1-2 and die and go back into the level, you just die because of Goombas walking where the checkpoint is.
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am

Nero4Blitz wrote:I really like the look of it man. Keep up the good work!
Mario302 wrote:WOW, I really like the more modern twist on the original Super Mario Bros. Levels.
The title screen like simple... but quite professional.
I'm looking forward to playing this MB game when I next get the chance. Mario Tongue
Thank you two! Smile My separate answer may also be for Mario302 because of it's explanation, confirmation and pleasure that giving originality for this game was really successful because collecting those kind of comments that approve the originality are the most important tasks for me which I work with for this project. Rolling Eyes
Nero4Blitz wrote:I found something strange about level 1-2 on the first world map. If you get the Checkpoint in 1-2 and die and go back into the level, you just die because of Goombas walking where the checkpoint is.
I know that and that is one minus about this project. The problem is that I really put all tiles, enemies, bonuses, moments and settings excactly on the same position and considering the same rules as those are in Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros. 1 but although Mario Builder allows to create much more than Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros. 1 have it still don't allow to create some processes from Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros. 1 for example the screen scrolling forward considering Mario but not back anymore. As I cannot put an objects somewhere between 2 squares and as I cannot put an enemies on the same position with coins like in Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros. 1 I also am not able to set the hidden checkpoint with Mario Builder which disappear all enemies except Pipe Piranhas from the screen which stands on the beginning of the checkpoint when resuming the level one life less. But as well almost all are on the same position as those must be then I inevitably would edit it if I would change the checkpoint, enemies or what ever position which also lose the originality of this game.
I thought hard and a lot of time what to do with this place like I have thought with the moving platforms which length are not except the same as in Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros. 1... I also thought one and two methods to get me agree and complete this level and I also tested does the level is beatable after dying in this level. As well, it is tested that this level is still beatable even after dying in this level I decided to not fix that to save the originality here. Smile

You need to be very ready at the same time when World 1-2 starts again and you need to jump very fast to kill first Goomba and to avoid others two which is difficult or you just have to not die in this level to pass it simpler and losing less lifes. Use stars to deserve more lifes per level. There are no more levels which checkpoint stands on excactly between the enemies. Smile

The game have been done in Mario Builder ability and Mario Builder is really the best which fits for creating remakes of what ever already existing games. And I feel that noone haven't done it more precisely with the game creator toolkits than me now. Let this moment be as the hint or challenge to force gamers pass World 1-2 with the first chance! Rolling Eyes Do you agree with me? Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero4Blitz Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah man, I totally agree with you. And thanks for the tip.
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks and sure! Wink Let me know when you have passed this project! Rolling Eyes The final level for now have a difficult tip what you may search for your own projects. Smile

Also I have released something new! Check out here! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  micahdude9 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Looks interesting. I am not to impresses the look of the castle.
It doesn't look good and just doesn't feel like Mario when you put random
things in random areas.
micahdude9
micahdude9

Humor : :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 am

Thrust me, I agree with you that putting random things in random areas will not impress me too. I know and I understand what you want to say. It may not feel so original anymore when just some kind of enemies and blocks have been placed everywhere to impress other people. I often even feel that I don't bother to play those kind of mentioned games that have a difficulty level and correct working but not a sense and/or appearance at all. Rolling Eyes
However, I want to show here my remake of original version of SMB1 and of course in original version of SMB series there have been thought out different kind of enemies, blocks and more which does fit in sure places at the beginning but first... Compare those pictures:
Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Bowser_(smb1)-snes-allstars
Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_Bros._-_Return_to_the_far_history_Boss_fight_

For example, of course castle block are blue etc. like in the picture from below:
Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... Super_Mario_All_Stars_3_47
In addiction, those exist also in "Mario Builder" application.

However, can you recommend me more suitable objects, items, enemies and more what to use for SMB1 remake? Rolling Eyes I know that the most of people who make a remake from SMB1 with "Mario Builder" use correct things where those should be placed like in picture from below:
Contest with Mario Luigi Fan or I just like his idea... 28409319:jpeg_preview_medium
But I am sure that I also haven't used random things in random areas. Smile And if you watch and compare 2 first pictures which I gave for this post then I am sure that you cannot say that those pictures are not similar at all and SNES SMB1 have been also released by original and official Nindendo! Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mario luigi fan return Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 am

Goooooood!!! Like google!!! Laughing

Very good project!!! PS i am mario luigi fan , i return , I FORGOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD!!! Rolling Eyes
mario luigi fan return
mario luigi fan return

Humor : Yeah! i am back!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 am

Welcome back, Mario Luigi Fan! Smile

I actually saw already that your activity in this forum have been returned and it's good to see you are still back! Smile However, where did you disappear? I though that where have you gone already?

And nice you like. Thank you! Rolling Eyes I also saw that you have another quest again but this time not in SMB but in SMB3. Smile

Also I am administrator now! And I think you have rights to get back your account upon your request. Do you have any ideas what to do with your old or new account? Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down