Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

+7
Avos
Mariomaker101
jpwhiteh2
The_Mario_Guru
Pixel Turtle
Alju5
rfs95TS
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! Empty Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:28 am

Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 111

Story:
It was a long time since Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach for the last time. The King of the Koopas was very quiet time, without showing any sign of coming back. But what Mario and Peach does not know is that Bowser has been preparing his latest plan. He kidnapped the princess again and also, separated the brothers Mario and Luigi. Will Mario be able to rescue Princess Peach, and also find his lost brother? And Luigi? Survive in a completely unknown place and return to the Mushroom Kingdom?

Worlds and Levels:
World 1: Grassy Fields
1-The Gateway
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 2-Yoshi's Fields
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 3-Grassy Lake
4-Colorful Zone
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon The Warehouse
5-Koopas' Plains
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Larry's Castle
World 2: Sky Sea Side
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 1-Hey, Shi-Guy!
2-Race in Sea Side
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Ghost_Icon Math Mansion
3-Sky Station
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon Rainy Roof
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 4-The Infinity Sky
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Morton's Castle
World 3: Palm Archipelago
1-Beach Bowl
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon Sewer Fortress
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 2-Underground Linn
3-Jumps Challenge
4-Porcus Paradise
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Ghost_Icon Ghostly Ocean
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 5-Starshine Beach
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Wendy's Castle
World 4: Snow Plains
1-The Good Egg
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 2-Go, Go Mario!
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 3-Explosive Night
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Ghost_Icon The Ghost Train
4-Big Snow
5-Grilled Mario
6-Snow Plains Race
7-Freezy Flake
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Iggy's Castle
World 5: Mistery Sands
1-Dusty Dune
2-Desert Night (This level has a secret exit!)
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 3-Fluffy Bluff
4-Chompswork Ruins
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon Stones Fortress
5-Football League
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 6-Slipsand
7-Magic Ruins (This level has a secret exit!)
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Roy's Castle
World 6: Wild Woods
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 1-Wonky Waterway
2-Yoshi's Woods
3-The Fall Race
4-Precarious Path
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon Wizard's Tower
5-Tall Trunk (This level has a secret exit!)
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 6-Gold Leaf
7-Riverside Woods
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Lemmy's Castle
World 7: High Cliffs
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 1-Madness Hills
2-Hightail Falls
3-Supermassive
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 21px-NSMBW_Coinworld 4-High Underground
5-Mountain Creek
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Ghost_Icon Boo Moon (This level has a secret exit!)
6-The Lava Pool
7-Hammer Night (This level has a secret exit!)
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Castle_Icon Ludwig's Castle
World 8: Bowser Kingdom
1-Melty Molten
2-Melty Monster
3-Musical Lava
4-Magnificent Lava
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Fort_Icon Boss Blitz
5-Freezeflame
6-Hot Adventure
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Bowser%27s_Castle_Sprite Bowser's Castle
World 9: Dragon Challenge
1-Hey, Shi-Guy!
2-Chompswork Ruins
3-Porcus Paradise
4-Desert Night
5-Mountain Creek
6-Wonky Waterway
7-Koopa's Plains
8-Underground Linn
9-Madness Hills
10-Fluffy Bluff
11-Musical Lava
12-Hammer Night
Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! 24px-Bowser%27s_Castle_Sprite Bowser's Revenge
Levels icons are from Super Mario Wiki. Credits to it.

Screens:
Here

Update History:
-Version 5 (Mario Builder V10-10):
*World 6 added.
*World 7 added.
*World 8 added.
*World 9 added.
*It was fixed a bonus error in the level The Infinite Sky.
*It was fixed a error in the World Map 3.
*Little changes in the level Underground Linn.
*It was fixed a background error in the level Starshine Beach.
*It was fixed a music error in the level Starshine Beach.
*Little changes in the level Big Snow.
*Ice flower blocks were added in the level Big Snow.
*Various changes in the level Grilled Mario.
*Little changes in the level Iggy's Castle.
*The secret exit error was fixed in the level Desert Night.
*Little changes in the level Fluffy Bluff.
*Little changes in the level Chompswork Ruins.
*Little changes in the level Slipsand.
*New Roy's Castle.
*Little changes in the Roy's battle.
*Upload_Files directory was updated. New musics and backgrounds added. Download the new version!

Download:
Upload Files YOU NEED DOWNLOAD THIS FILE FOR THE GAME! WITHOUT THIS FILE, THE GAME WON'T WORK!-UPDATED V5
Version 5

Credits:
Musics, Backgrounds and Tilesets:
Into the RAR file. (Many credits to post here)
Other credits:
Red Yoshi and supermarioman from Super Mario Brothers X Forums by The SMBX GFX Pack
Ting Thing by Mario Builder
Nintendo by Super Mario
MP3 Director's Cut by the music editor
Microsoft by the Paint
dotPDN LLC by the Paint.NET

Bugs and Problems:
-I had managed to solve the problem with custom backgrounds (thanks Alju5 Razz ), but now the game loads the wrong backgrounds in some levels Sad .
-When you dismont Yoshi, power-ups has no effects.

If you have any bugs or problems, please report here on the topic.
Coments, please.

Last edited by rfs95TS on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 am; edited 10 times in total
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 am

I had a honor to play that because I could see that you had at least 2 same challlenges which I have done once. Very Happy You said once that you surely use some my ideas in your new project when I shared my race type levels with this forum. Did you learned something from "Moving"? Very Happy

A lot of new tiles and a lot of new music showed me that you learned something from VideoCatBox. A lot ideas in one like I saw and it all is surely awesome. Challenges with Star, PSwitch, Koopa Shell Power, Leaf Power, Koopa Jump etc. - although it all was quite easy as it should to be in World 1. Wink But with several kind of Challenges already... bounce

My only critique is your last Castle which is not correct. Just it is too huge or there are used too many objects per screen often. Boss Fight is cool and gives me experience but it was quite annoying to play the level before it because of slowing down often. Please use more linkable doors or pipes and more but smaller courses if you have some larger level like this last castle. Rolling Eyes

I felt like custom tiles works correctly when I could saw the next custom background after the door. So I decided to look in your Upload_Files directory and I could saw that it really don't consist some files like title picture which is given in this topic. Smile I haven't build any level with several courses and custom backgrounds with Mario Builder V 10-10 yet so may-be I haven't tested it a lot but I just tried to add 2 small courses with custom backgrounds for try and custom backgrounds seemed to work correctly now several times. If something wrong happened and your course show the wrong background simply it still cannot be that it can link totally incorrectly because Mario Builder read the files from Upload_Files directory. So you can try to load the correct background and test your level again. You even can try modify created course txt with correct file name in it if Mario Builder can select some next or previous file from your selected and it just cannot read the file incorrectly.

You haven't released your games with error messages. Smile So I think if you fix your Larry's Castle and if you add some more files to Upload_Files directory which your game needs then your game should to work totally correctly. Wink But your new game is very good again and gives me real good experience to play this and my dear girlfriend asked that where he also can find this game. Wink

I couldn't understand why did you use new legend in your topic and before I opened your game I even though you learned to modify Mario Builder Exe Maker so fast after "Super Mario Bros. Adventure in the Wild Lands". Razz

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available! Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Alju5 wrote:I had a honor to play that because I could see that you had at least 2 same challlenges which I have done once. Very Happy You said once that you surely use some my ideas in your new project when I shared my race type levels with this forum. Did you learned something from "Moving"? Very Happy

A lot of new tiles and a lot of new music showed me that you learned something from VideoCatBox. A lot ideas in one like I saw and it all is surely awesome. Challenges with Star, PSwitch, Koopa Shell Power, Leaf Power, Koopa Jump etc. - although it all was quite easy as it should to be in World 1. Wink But with several kind of Challenges already... bounce

My only critique is your last Castle which is not correct. Just it is too huge or there are used too many objects per screen often. Boss Fight is cool and gives me experience but it was quite annoying to play the level before it because of slowing down often. Please use more linkable doors or pipes and more but smaller courses if you have some larger level like this last castle. Rolling Eyes

I felt like custom tiles works correctly when I could saw the next custom background after the door. So I decided to look in your Upload_Files directory and I could saw that it really don't consist some files like title picture which is given in this topic. Smile I haven't build any level with several courses and custom backgrounds with Mario Builder V 10-10 yet so may-be I haven't tested it a lot but I just tried to add 2 small courses with custom backgrounds for try and custom backgrounds seemed to work correctly now several times. If something wrong happened and your course show the wrong background simply it still cannot be that it can link totally incorrectly because Mario Builder read the files from Upload_Files directory. So you can try to load the correct background and test your level again. You even can try modify created course txt with correct file name in it if Mario Builder can select some next or previous file from your selected and it just cannot read the file incorrectly.

You haven't released your games with error messages. Smile So I think if you fix your Larry's Castle and if you add some more files to Upload_Files directory which your game needs then your game should to work totally correctly. Wink But your new game is very good again and gives me real good experience to play this and my dear girlfriend asked that where he also can find this game. Wink

I couldn't understand why did you use new legend in your topic and before I opened your game I even though you learned to modify Mario Builder Exe Maker so fast after "Super Mario Bros. Adventure in the Wild Lands". Razz

Thanks! Very Happy
1-Yes, I learn about diagonal arrows in your topic.
2-Really, the first castle is very long, but I go changed it for other world in a future update.
3-The background is selected correctly by me, but in some levels (Yoshi's Fields and its bonus), Mario Builder load a wrong background. Some times, Mario Builder select a tileset like background! I don't know I can make for fix this bug.
Thanks again! World 2 coming soon!
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 am

Well, okay! Smile But about the custom backgrounds I can say I also have had a moments with my projects often which are very difficult for me but being dogged I can try another way to fix the problems if first way is not woking. As I say if Mario Builder loads a wrong background regularly then you also can modify the txt file in your slot manually. Are you able to do this? Try to remove the tileset picture from Upload_Files directory which Mario Builder loads and let's see does Mario Builder load it again. If you want then I can try to fix this problem by myself for your game to see. Wink It read the file and custom background files must be linked with the course now when custom background problem have been fixed by Ting_Thing. If Mario Builder load some files incorrectly then it must to be possible to load your files correctly manually. By the way if you watch your Upload_Files directory there are no picture files like Space for your Title which can be seen here in this topic. Razz

But I wait your next good update and if you still have a problems with custom background then I try to work with your project by myself to meet with this by myself and to tell about it more. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Alju5 wrote:Well, okay! Smile But about the custom backgrounds I can say I also have had a moments with my projects often which are very difficult for me but being dogged I can try another way to fix the problems if first way is not woking. As I say if Mario Builder loads a wrong background regularly then you also can modify the txt file in your slot manually. Are you able to do this? Try to remove the tileset picture from Upload_Files directory which Mario Builder loads and let's see does Mario Builder load it again. If you want then I can try to fix this problem by myself for your game to see. Wink It read the file and custom background files must be linked with the course now when custom background problem have been fixed by Ting_Thing. If Mario Builder load some files incorrectly then it must to be possible to load your files correctly manually. By the way if you watch your Upload_Files directory there are no picture files like Space for your Title which can be seen here in this topic. Razz

But I wait your next good update and if you still have a problems with custom background then I try to work with your project by myself to meet with this by myself and to tell about it more. Wink

Really, the download don't have the menu background. I will fix this error tomorrow. Embarassed
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Black screen on the title began to eye the first so I decided to watch does the picture for title ever exist. Rolling Eyes But I have seen this black screen also in your several levels after the door. I decided that custom backgrounds are working because different background appeared in the last level after the door but I don't know which file did you use in the courses where black background appeared. So I think that you have more files which don't exist in Upload_Files directory. Watch your game up and decide which you have to put more in Upload_Files directory. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Alju5 wrote:Black screen on the title began to eye the first so I decided to watch does the picture for title ever exist. Rolling Eyes But I have seen this black screen also in your several levels after the door. I decided that custom backgrounds are working because different background appeared in the last level after the door but I don't know which file did you use in the courses where black background appeared. So I think that you have more files which don't exist in Upload_Files directory. Watch your game up and decide which you have to put more in Upload_Files directory. Rolling Eyes

But all backgrounds used by me are in Upload_Files Directory. All backgrounds are selecionable correctly in all levels! Please, download this file. In this, are all the custom files of my game. Changed by the Upload_Files of the version 1-A. It size is 200 MB. http://www.4shared.com/file/tHZ2ItAT/Upload_Files.html?
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

I played the newest version which you have released now. Title works correctly now and I couldn't find any course anymore which contain any wrong background. You even fixed your last level that is not too slow anymore which I couldn't wait from this update yet although sorry there are no "Moving Challenge" with Moving Platform anymore. Rolling Eyes
I watched Larry Battle course with notepad and it have an existing background. So there is an old problem with custom backgrounds because when I was in game then Larry Battle and another courses after the linkable door showed a black background. But it really means that you probably have not done any mistakes anymore.

Did you use Mario Builder V 10-10 for your last update? Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 am

Alju5 wrote:I played the newest version which you have released now. Title works correctly now and I couldn't find any course anymore which contain any wrong background. You even fixed your last level that is not too slow anymore which I couldn't wait from this update yet although sorry there are no "Moving Challenge" with Moving Platform anymore. Rolling Eyes
I watched Larry Battle course with notepad and it have an existing background. So there is an old problem with custom backgrounds because when I was in game then Larry Battle and another courses after the linkable door showed a black background. But it really means that you probably have not done any mistakes anymore.

Did you use Mario Builder V 10-10 for your last update? Rolling Eyes

Yes, all the game were edited with Mario Builder V10-10. "Moving Challenge" will be added in the World 3, and it will be in all worlds after this. Today, I will release Version 2, with World 2.
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 am

Yes, your game have been done perfectly so far! cheers Just in case I decided to open your game also in Mario Builder V 10-10 and really your all courses can read custom backgrounds with your files in Editor Mode. However, if I play this even in Mario Builder V 10-10 then after the linkable door I can see only the black background in Playing Mode. So, it is not your fault. It seems like Mario Builder problem with custom backgrounds are still not fixed. Yes, I made a test with custom backgrounds and several courses but may-be custom backgrounds after the linkable doors sometimes work and sometimes not and may-be those just depends on particular circumstances. I even thought that may-be the problem with custom backgrounds are not fixed just in Mario Builder Player and that's why I also opened your game in Mario Builder but as well the problem appeared even in Mario Builder then it still not fixed problem. Neutral I was so happy that this is solved at last but looks like it is not. In addiction, problem with custom backgrounds is the only problem in your game and now it's seems like even this is not because of you.

You are ready for World 2. I wait that! And it seems like you are really fast if you are able to release your World 2 today already! Your game is perfect again and my girlfriend also wanted it! Wink

Can I see even my Dark Spiney in your game in future? bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 am

Alju5 wrote:Yes, your game have been done perfectly so far! cheers Just in case I decided to open your game also in Mario Builder V 10-10 and really your all courses can read custom backgrounds with your files in Editor Mode. However, if I play this even in Mario Builder V 10-10 then after the linkable door I can see only the black background in Playing Mode. So, it is not your fault. It seems like Mario Builder problem with custom backgrounds are still not fixed. Yes, I made a test with custom backgrounds and several courses but may-be custom backgrounds after the linkable doors sometimes work and sometimes not and may-be those just depends on particular circumstances. I even thought that may-be the problem with custom backgrounds are not fixed just in Mario Builder Player and that's why I also opened your game in Mario Builder but as well the problem appeared even in Mario Builder then it still not fixed problem. Neutral I was so happy that this is solved at last but looks like it is not. In addiction, problem with custom backgrounds is the only problem in your game and now it's seems like even this is not because of you.

You are ready for World 2. I wait that! And it seems like you are really fast if you are able to release your World 2 today already! Your game is perfect again and my girlfriend also wanted it! Wink

Can I see even my Dark Spiney in your game in future? bounce

Version 2 available!
Yes, Dark Spiney appears in the Castle 2 (Morton's castle). Very Happy
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

Cool! Very Happy I though already that noone use my Dark Spiney except my dear girlfriend. However, now I have honor to see my own creature in your wonderful game. bounce

I download it and surely I will comment it! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 am

Version 2-A available! Very Happy
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 am

I tried to avoid a double post, so I decided to comment your game when you write one more post because my post was the last. Rolling Eyes I played your second version of this game. And I still didn't find any mistakes by you so you was and I think you still are ready for World 3 now. Smile
Second world had a lot of more kind of challenges with race, time and more and I liked those but especially I liked your Math Mansion with Mathematic Tasks. I though I am the only one who have ideas like this. Very Happy I saw it and I though why people are not able to teach children interestingly and playfully. It would be more potential that children would like and bother to learn if it would be in this game like you have done. Sure story and task to do for reaching to Bowser and saving the princess. And who wants to quit this mission. It is required to test our skills in Math for example and I gladly crossed it for example. I think that the door or pipe with a trap of death or with only suicide chance is legitimate if those doors have some kind of puzzle or symbols which creates a way with several kind of puzzles.
And oh, it was so beautiful to see my small creatures in this good game although to be objective then it is not required anymore but still.

I cannot remember any mistakes by you using the Mario Builder but if you want a critique then I give you one suggestion. Black text on the Night sky in your title is difficult to see and this also feels too empty. I reqognize you to add aslo some objects there to formalize your title, subtitle and author form. You even can use a new tiles to do this. Or if you have such a good and kind of game already then you better can try to remove the texts from the screen and formalize your own title in Microsoft Paint as custom background for example. Then you still can save Night background but you can create your own logo and text with your own and colorful font. You also can use Microsoft Word painting feature to do this if you have Microsoft Office. Wink I and my dear girlfriend both though that the text is not so visible in your title. But this not a mistake using Mario Builder actually just a suggestion! Wink Try! I reqognize you to pass my second variant of suggestions in this post. Wink

Awesome game! Wink

I don't hurry to download your new version 2-A from my little time because 2 worlds have been beated, you don't have a World 3 yet and your second one was good enough but if you release your World 3 then I surely want to try it quickly and I still try even your version 2-A when I have some more time than few hour in my day. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 am

Version 2-B available! Very Happy
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Before my previous comment your game was good enough and still without any mistakes to not be impressed from your previous updates: Version 2-A. But don't worry, this also don't mean your game is badder than before. Very good! Wink I played this Version 2-A.

Your game Version 2-B is also probably the same good as Version 2-A because I could see the most of updates which have been done in your levels or in the worlds where those are not so necessary in my opinion. Your new title looks very nice and text on it is very well visible. So I think when I download your Version 2-B then I can call you flawless Mario Builder user. I even understand your other updates although I didn't ask those because I also chase the game origin and I also want that my game would be 100% the same as I could imagine in my head and in my eyes. So my business can be only looking for your game bugs, glitches and errors but not for a game overall content. I also appreciate that you are very decent, detailed and with the heart in your activity and that you also accept the reports.

You have an account in YoYo. So I recommend to upload your games in YoYo and if you do it then I will begin to rate your games with 5 stars and may-be even with a reviews for your games. Your games even should come to be successful in YoYo if necessary is not only a person popularity and acquaintances in YoYo.
If you would be able to write a script and use Game Maker for more than for your Mario Builder games then it would be nice because your ideas and stories in your games are perfect. Wink
Continue your good work! bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:19 am

Alju5 wrote:Before my previous comment your game was good enough and still without any mistakes to not be impressed from your previous updates: Version 2-A. But don't worry, this also don't mean your game is badder than before. Very good! Wink I played this Version 2-A.

Your game Version 2-B is also probably the same good as Version 2-A because I could see the most of updates which have been done in your levels or in the worlds where those are not so necessary in my opinion. Your new title looks very nice and text on it is very well visible. So I think when I download your Version 2-B then I can call you flawless Mario Builder user. I even understand your other updates although I didn't ask those because I also chase the game origin and I also want that my game would be 100% the same as I could imagine in my head and in my eyes. So my business can be only looking for your game bugs, glitches and errors but not for a game overall content. I also appreciate that you are very decent, detailed and with the heart in your activity and that you also accept the reports.

You have an account in YoYo. So I recommend to upload your games in YoYo and if you do it then I will begin to rate your games with 5 stars and may-be even with a reviews for your games. Your games even should come to be successful in YoYo if necessary is not only a person popularity and acquaintances in YoYo.
If you would be able to write a script and use Game Maker for more than for your Mario Builder games then it would be nice because your ideas and stories in your games are perfect. Wink
Continue your good work! bounce

I will post my game in YoYo Games when it will be complete, because the background error.

Version 3 Available, with two worlds! Very Happy bounce
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 am

Okay! Smile I understand it! May-be you just want to release only your one and complete version of all your game somewhere actually and with your best of it. Rolling Eyes
Anyways I saw how huge is the update this time! Wink I download it! Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Turtle Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 am

Looking good! Keep at it dude! Very Happy
Pixel Turtle
Pixel Turtle
Admin
Admin

Humor : If it doesn't bend, it breaks.

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 am

Pixel Turtle wrote:Looking good! Keep at it dude! Very Happy

Thanks, man!

World 5 coming this week! cheers
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 am

Of course, I agree with Pixel Turtle also now that your game looks beautiful and interesting as it have been always but I am more critical this time again. Your Bonus courses don't have a music file so it cause an error message in your game again and you have exaggerated some your levels with objects so at least 2 levels cause heavy slowing down for my my computer regularly.
Please try to fix some levels in World 4 and to add the missing music files for Bonus courses to Upload_Files directory because those problems which you have in your game cause tiredness to play some levels now.

I remember that at least Exploding Night and Fried Mario level cause slowing down for my computer but because of I happened to play your game too late I don't remember those levels exactly which was with problems. Neutral Do you want that I will search for exact problems again? Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:14 am

Alju5 wrote:Of course, I agree with Pixel Turtle also now that your game looks beautiful and interesting as it have been always but I am more critical this time again. Your Bonus courses don't have a music file so it cause an error message in your game again and you have exaggerated some your levels with objects so at least 2 levels cause heavy slowing down for my my computer regularly.
Please try to fix some levels in World 4 and to add the missing music files for Bonus courses to Upload_Files directory because those problems which you have in your game cause tiredness to play some levels now.

I remember that at least Exploding Night and Fried Mario level cause slowing down for my computer but because of I happened to play your game too late I don't remember those levels exactly which was with problems. Neutral Do you want that I will search for exact problems again? Rolling Eyes

The music problem will be fixed in the Version 4, I see it. Some levels are big, I know. In World 6, a level have 284KB. In World 5, other level have 189KB. But, levels with this size are rare, more or less one for each world.
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 am

Okay! Smile

But anyways, it is a good game which still gives me a good experience and now also a long experience but just if you want also some critism then I wait some problem fixes in your next update and as I have seen you surely do it because I have seen how decent you are with this game. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rfs95TS Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 am

World 5 tomorrow!!! bounce
rfs95TS
rfs95TS

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Okay! Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next