Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled)

5 posters

Go down

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Empty Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled)

Post  Mechasaur Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am

A side project for New Super Mario Bros. Apocalypse

Screenies:
Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Screenshot20120407at540

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Screenshot20120410at409

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Screenshot20120410at413

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Screenshot20120410at412

More screenshots soon

Story: Peach has made a cake for Mario but Mario found out it was missing. Shocked by the missing cake, Mario asks Toad what happened to the cake? He replied, "Mario, Bowser stole your cake and kidnapped your princess" Bowser has also dared mario to take on his improved forces over at Bowser Land to get Mario's cake back and Peach

Update 4/15/12 Apparently, when I downloaded Super Mario Bros. Returns, i accidentally put it into "SaveFiles". Now Super Mario and the Cake Crisis is on Hiatus for now. If more problems occur then I might cancel Super Mario and the Cake Crisis.

Last edited by Mechasaur on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed new screenshots)

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Empty Re: Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled)

Post  Vikezor Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 pm

You need to upload the screenshots to the intarwebz, and save as png.
Code:
[img]urlgoeshere[/img]
Example:
Code:
[img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3707/world15.png[/img]
Result:
Picture removed because of it's hugeness

Last edited by Vikezor on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Empty Re: Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled)

Post  Mechasaur Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

thanks

weeb trash

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero4Blitz Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 am

I like the Desert Hill screenshot. Keep up the good work.
Nero4Blitz
Nero4Blitz

Humor : Crude humor, dry humor, etc

Back to top Go down

Super Mario and the Cake Crisis (Cancelled) Empty This is a Reply

Post  VeryWeirdMan Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Good luck on finishing the game Mechasaur! Very Happy People want to see more from you.
VeryWeirdMan
VeryWeirdMan

https://www.youtube.com/user/VeryWeirdMan/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 pm

To be honest I am different too. People have often thought that I have something wrong with my mind because of my language, translation of the situations, behaviour and even because of my moving but I have been often sure that I am not stupid...

I have seen something similar today between some members in "Introduction" subforum already and I decided to check out IP's from 2 or 3 members. Mechaur approving himself as one the best here, then using similar words in language, similar design in building levels sometimes, the fact that only one knows you from this forum and your approvement to Mechasaur who was probably this only one who knows you here in my opinion before seeing this considering all mentioned before and what is the most important, really the same IP's like I thought and even the same addresses of the location confirms that you are Mechaur and you approve yourself being someone else now.
Even if I am wrong you are still using the same computer. Wink And yes, this is weird! Neutral

Must I reduce your system Warning Level now? Suspect

Admin
Admin

Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Alju5 wrote:To be honest I am different too. People have often thought that I have something wrong with my mind because of my language, translation of the situations, behaviour and even because of my moving but I have been often sure that I am not stupid...

I have seen something similar today between some members in "Introduction" subforum already and I decided to check out IP's from 2 or 3 members. Mechaur approving himself as one the best here, then using similar words in language, similar design in building levels sometimes, the fact that only one knows you from this forum and your approvement to Mechasaur who was probably this only one who knows you here in my opinion before seeing this considering all mentioned before and what is the most important, really the same IP's like I thought and even the same addresses of the location confirms that you are Mechaur and you approve yourself being someone else now.
Even if I am wrong you are still using the same computer. Wink And yes, this is weird! Neutral

Must I reduce your system Warning Level now? Suspect

go on ahead, I don't even mind. And yes, i'm using the same computer for this project

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

No, I can't! Neutral Because like Vikezor said there are even no rules up there. Smile However, you can be sure that shadow account by one person is not allowed here and anywhere else. Rolling Eyes By the way, you don't need to cheat with us because anyways there are friendly and nice people who listen you. To gain the best position you just need to work for it with a mentioned application which is Mario Builder to prove yourself. If you would be an creator of the forum would you allow more accounts by one members to allow them to cheat with others like they have more fans or what ever? Suspect I don't think so! Smile

It seems like the rules just must be put up because some things seems to go over the hands. Anyways, Mario302 can edit the page of rules or remove it if he finds something wrong in it but now he is even not here and I am sure he would understand that sometimes some thing cannot wait. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, do you really recognize that you and VeryWeirdMan are the same or how do you explain that?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am

Alju5 wrote:No, I can't! Neutral Because like Vikezor said there are even no rules up there. Smile However, you can be sure that shadow account by one person is not allowed here and anywhere else. Rolling Eyes By the way, you don't need to cheat with us because anyways there are friendly and nice people who listen you. To gain the best position you just need to work for it with a mentioned application which is Mario Builder to prove yourself. If you would be an creator of the forum would you allow more accounts by one members to allow them to cheat with others like they have more fans or what ever? Suspect I don't think so! Smile

It seems like the rules just must be put up because some things seems to go over the hands. Anyways, Mario302 can edit the page of rules or remove it if he finds something wrong in it but now he is even not here and I am sure he would understand that sometimes some thing cannot wait. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, do you really recognize that you and VeryWeirdMan are the same or how do you explain that?

me? VWM? hahahaha, i'm not veryweirdman, vwm is my brother

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 am

Yes, this is what I even thought after I confirmed that those 2 members are really from the same computer. Rolling Eyes Actually, I am never wrong about the moments at last times what will happen or what is going on with my home and people around me but being available I can miss the target... However, sometimes I want to do hard shot although I haven't thought and analysed enough and I still cannot prove that I am not so stupid.Very Happy May-be that's mean that people around me and internet where I have to deal with foreign member is not the same excactly. And even if I can see in some idiot mind it probably still isn't so easy to find someone like him from more popular site.

That's why I think that I must to apologize... Rolling Eyes Even if you lie about your brother I cannot prove the opposite. And I cannot punish you then.
I am just suprised why you are not defending yourself and why you agree to reduce your Warning Level rate and why your brother mention that you knows him from YouTube not as your native brother. You are not so detailed? Rolling Eyes

Don't take it as personally if you really are not quilty! Smile Can you? Rolling Eyes Next time I will not take a word so fast but remember that 2 accounts to cheat is really not allowed and if you don't lie then your brother is very similar with your taste and overall because after all, I wasn't wrong why to check out 2 IP's. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

Alju5 wrote:Yes, this is what I even thought after I confirmed that those 2 members are really from the same computer. Rolling Eyes Actually, I am never wrong about the moments at last times what will happen or what is going on with my home and people around me but being available I can miss the target... However, sometimes I want to do hard shot although I haven't thought and analysed enough and I still cannot prove that I am not so stupid.Very Happy May-be that's mean that people around me and internet where I have to deal with foreign member is not the same excactly. And even if I can see in some idiot mind it probably still isn't so easy to find someone like him from more popular site.

That's why I think that I must to apologize... Rolling Eyes Even if you lie about your brother I cannot prove the opposite. And I cannot punish you then.
I am just suprised why you are not defending yourself and why you agree to reduce your Warning Level rate and why your brother mention that you knows him from YouTube not as your native brother. You are not so detailed? Rolling Eyes

Don't take it as personally if you really are not quilty! Smile Can you? Rolling Eyes Next time I will not take a word so fast but remember that 2 accounts to cheat is really not allowed and if you don't lie then your brother is very similar with your taste and overall because after all, I wasn't wrong why to check out 2 IP's. Smile

yeah. and I'm not cheating with the accounts at all. Neutral

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 am

Okay, I don't say that again. Smile And I am administrator of course, but I am also human like you of course. Smile It would be more weird if I never make a mistake. Very Happy And I am first time administrator of the site where are more active members than me only. Like I said I try to be more careful next time before being 100% sure. Rolling Eyes
I am objective administrator and I try to be fair. Smile Sorry because of my mistake!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

Alju5 wrote:Okay, I don't say that again. Smile And I am administrator of course, but I am also human like you of course. Smile It would be more weird if I never make a mistake. Very Happy And I am first time administrator of the site where are more active members than me only. Like I said I try to be more careful next time before being 100% sure. Rolling Eyes
I am objective administrator and I try to be fair. Smile Sorry because of my mistake!

it's okay bro Smile

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alju5 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 am

That's good to know! Smile It is not very difficult to find reconciliation with the people in this forum and expressions like "bro" perhaps brother makes me feel like at home. That is also one reason why I like in this forum. Mario Builder Forums don't lie about this wonderful people like most of other sites do... Rolling Eyes

I like a first and second screenshot about this game. Smile I think that third screenshot about the game is not good and final and fourth screenshot is regular. Some castle blocks, climbing plants somewhere in air and invisible blocks somewhere in air, nowhere and on climbing plants like climbing plants would be those animated blocks somewhere - this is not a this kind of good design! Neutral Do you understand what I mean? Rolling Eyes
But I am still waiting your download link!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:15 am

Alju5 wrote:That's good to know! Smile It is not very difficult to find reconciliation with the people in this forum and expressions like "bro" perhaps brother makes me feel like at home. That is also one reason why I like in this forum. Mario Builder Forums don't lie about this wonderful people like most of other sites do... Rolling Eyes

I like a first and second screenshot about this game. Smile I think that third screenshot about the game is not good and final and fourth screenshot is regular. Some castle blocks, climbing plants somewhere in air and invisible blocks somewhere in air, nowhere and on climbing plants like climbing plants would be those animated blocks somewhere - this is not a this kind of good design! Neutral Do you understand what I mean? Rolling Eyes
But I am still waiting your download link!

the game isn't done yet, I might have to revamp some parts of the 4th screenshot and the 3rd screenshot to make it look better.

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 am

UPDATE: SMATCC is now Officially cancelled! Sad but! I'll be making SMATCCR (Super Mario and the Cake Crisis Returns!) right when I have fixed the cause of SMATCC's cancellation so be on the lookout for more projects! afro

weeb trash

Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down