Mario Builder Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cleaning progress to the forums has been made!

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:38 am by Alju5

Hello!

I am one of the administrators here. Maybe any of you has noticed that Mario Builder forums lose the number of registered members. This is because there were a lot of users who just spammed the space just by registering and not visiting the forums after that even for years now if at all. There were also a lot of not yet accepted members so as an administrator I felt too undisciplined …

Comments: 0

Platform Builder forums

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm by Alju5

Dear members! I am not active with Mario Builder nor it's forums anymore although I still view some activity here sometimes. This is because of the need to choose some activities from all ones in ridiculously limited time. Good things are that I spend more time on something that has been created by the same creator as for Mario Builder. This is Platform Builder and it's own forum.

To be all …

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download)

3 posters

Go down

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) Empty Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download)

Post  blurrytoad Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Mushroom Mix

Ever wanted to play a theme less Mario game with a gimmick each stage, look no further then blurrytoad's level packs.
Mushroom Mix Level Pack was created to give a worldless theme to a Mario game such as New Super Mario Bros. 2,
also due to it being to hard to complete a full-length game.
Play through 10 levels, uncover secrets and collect A-Coins.

Levels:

Block Breaker
3/5 Difficulty
This moderately difficult first level requires you to use P-Switches and dispose of Koopa Shells quickly.
Be sure to be careful where you press the P-Switch because there is little solid ground in this level.

Drop Dodge Fortress
3.5/5 Difficulty
This moderately-hard level focuses on avoiding fire bars on Donut Platforms.
Make sure you try to descend slowly in the vertical section of the level.

Hurdle Trial
2/5 Difficulty
This simple level feature you on conveyer belts in a small space using boomerangs,
and vegetables to take out the Pokeys.

Lost Labyrinth
4.5/5 Difficulty
This challenging level tests your precise timing and judgement to navigate this labyrinth.
Be careful of the sudden Bullet Bills.
Make sure you look carefully to determine the safest path.

Ghostly Jumping
4/5 Difficulty
A tough level to test your spin jump skills.
You've got to judge the Big Boo's hit box very well to land successful spin jumps.
There is barely any solid ground and plenty of Boos.

P-Switch Pipes
3/5 Difficulty
This moderately difficult level is half on solid pipes and half on P-Switch Brick Blocks.
Be careful not to defrost the Munchers using the Fire Flower power up.

Upwards Cycle
3/5 Difficulty
This moderately difficult level requires you to jump up Block Platforms while avoiding the spiky enemies.
Be sure to spin jump on pipes to be avoid being hit from the enemy generator.

Sky Garden
2.5/5 Difficulty
A easy level designed to be very simple and pretty.
Ride up the waterfalls made by the storm clouds, and visit the two grassy palaces.

Corridor Cave
4.5/5 Difficulty
A challenging level where you are a icy cave with small corridors.
There are no power ups to be found here, so be very cautious.
You can find vegetables and mushroom blocks to throw a enemies.

Vine Forest
3/5 Difficulty
This final level is moderately difficulty and features vines to climb on.
Make sure you focus on your surroundings on the big vine net.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?4mvaq6x6w7t6bep

Credits: Whoever who made these excellent tiles to use. (The shape tiles were made by me and, you can expect levels with them in a future level pack. More videos of levels will be created later.

Last edited by blurrytoad on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : new videos)
blurrytoad
blurrytoad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfHGrVcY7-48rf_5YVaSWA

Back to top Go down

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) Empty Re: Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download)

Post  Mechasaur Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 am

meh your levels are okay at best. Tiles don't fit with some of the backgrounds

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) Empty Re: Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download)

Post  blurrytoad Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Mechasaur wrote:meh your levels are okay at best. Tiles don't fit with some of the backgrounds
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to be a bit more consistent with the level design, trying not to overdo the gimmicks for my next level pack and try to find suitable tile sets to match the backgrounds. Lost Labyrinth's tiles really didn't match the theme of the level overall.
blurrytoad
blurrytoad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechasaur Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 pm

blurrytoad wrote:
Mechasaur wrote:meh your levels are okay at best. Tiles don't fit with some of the backgrounds
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to be a bit more consistent with the level design, trying not to overdo the gimmicks for my next level pack and try to find suitable tile sets to match the backgrounds. Lost Labyrinth's tiles really didn't match the theme of the level overall.

if you want to see levels done right, check out my current project and then fix your levels… \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) Ad334e10

weeb trash

project.exe was not found? try searching another term

Mushroom Mix Level Pack (Completed w/download) __gii_and_rachel_alucard_blazblue_drawn_by_takanashi_a__sample-09312332ff9a5418a8e3a7acf7e77c9b
Mechasaur
Mechasaur

Humor : Why are you reading this?

Back to top Go down

Post  PET297 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:24 pm

I played through entire game and it was great, but there was a bug and a mistake: If you finish 4th level by secret ending, the 1st level's secret way opens up too, because they're next to each other. And in Upwards Cycle (lvl. 7 I think) you play as Luigi and toad calls you Mario. Anyway good level pack, looking forward to cloud pack Very Happy .
PET297
PET297

Humor : Luigi doesn't need to do anything to win.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIy0xeh33qeKcdv7cIhcyw/videos

Back to top Go down

Post  blurrytoad Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 pm

PET297 wrote:I played through entire game and it was great, but there was a bug and a mistake: If you finish 4th level by secret ending, the 1st level's secret way opens up too, because they're next to each other. And in Upwards Cycle (lvl. 7 I think) you play as Luigi and toad calls you Mario. Anyway good level pack, looking forward to cloud pack Very Happy .
The Luigi joke was actually intentional and I didn't know about that secret exit glitch, that's glitch I've never experienced before.
blurrytoad
blurrytoad

Back to top Go down