Log in

I forgot my password

Translator
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Mario Builder V11 is OUT!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 am by Pixel Turtle

Mario Builder V11 -

-Many kinds of enemies can be placed ontop of a pipe opening. This will cause them to continually spawn from that pipe.
-Added an invisible text block
-Added the pink piranha plant by Alju5 through the engine challenge
-Added the ice bro by lukasmah through the engine challenge
-Added Ice bro to the overworld
-Boom Boom and Koopalings must take multiple shots …

Comments: 0


Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Version 4 available! cheers
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 am

So, now I played your version 4. Your sure awesome and very beautiful game surely moves forward to really long experience but it is still not perfect because for now my playing chance in your stand alone game ended with World 5's Level 2. If your game is not like a global traveling in merged worlds of required secrets then at least your first level with required secret should have a Message Box like your other levels which need a required hint to pass those levels so noone of Angry German Kids can say that your game have a mistake. Of course, it is not a huge mistake but your first level with required secret have not been linked with your first secret course in World 5.
In addiction, your level 5 in World 3 don't have a music file in ending course and your 2 levels which I have been reported before still have not been fixed. May-be, it is because of this I really couldn't remember the mistakes exactly before and I tryied to remember problems this time. Your level 3 in World 4 where Mario have to destroy the bricks with grenades and your Level 5 in World 4 slow my computer down.

You also would to fix some places with water tiles in World 3's Level 1 and Level 5's second course where water is on the ground's corners because those ground tiles don't fill all the square so I can see the background between the water and ground's corner. This is not a huge mistake again because you have filled your game with a lot of beautiful scenery and backgrounds correctly where those also adapts very nicely but this is a little graphics mistake which also exist in SNES SMB3 for example. Make your decision do you want to remove this little mistake! Rolling Eyes

Problems which cause tiredness to play are missing music in World 3's Level 5, slowdown in World 4's Level 3 and Level 5 and unbeatable World 5! Those are problems which you surely should to fix.

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 am

The water tiles is a error from Mario Builder.
I won't fix slow levels.
The second and seventh level of World 5 have a secret exit. You need find they.
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 am

rfs95TS wrote:The water tiles is a error from Mario Builder.
I won't fix slow levels.
The second and seventh level of World 5 have a secret exit. You need find they.

I don't know did I offend you now but it honestly was not in my plan. Neutral
Look! Pixel Turtle probably only looked your game appearance from your game pictures or played only few first levels which is understandable from Pixel Turtle's sentence: "Looking good!" which looks like that Pixel Turtle didn't find even one mistake per all your game. I am your real fan, man! I was the first who called your game here before it was done! I was the first who played your game and who commented it quite a fast! In addiction, I am the only one who have said that you have the best game in Mario Builder forum! Wink You have only few silly problems in your Mario Builder games of all those which other people have. Just some people downright ask also the criticism. Did my message felt you so terrible because it have been so long often? I have written the real critism with red color in my last comments. Other are just a details to explain my opinion! So watch how short is my critism for you actually! I am really interested to help you in your game! I also have something to do and I don't bother to play and I even don't bother to comment all kind of boring and unbeautiful games with so long messages! And I am really not be able to write shortly often which is my mistake. May-be I tryied to express the mistakes only this time to be shorter now because I thought you know how I enjoy playing your adventures actually! Neutral

Water tiles is not Mario Builder's error! You can place those tiles on the custom tileset and even on solid object both! Check this out if you don't believe me! Wink Custom backgrounds are Mario Builder's fault!
Don't add one Message Box on your first level with required secret exit if it is so hard to do but I cannot complete your game without opening it in Mario Builder if you don't link it with your secret exit! I entered to the secret pipe! An error appeared and the level ended without a secret way to the level 3! I wouldn't searched your secret exit in Mario Builder if I wouldn't come on the idea that may-be you created a required secret way for completing the map! Neutral
It is your decision do you accept me or no but I know Mario Builder very well although I am not so successful in creating my own long adventure yet! I have thought that my problem is that I am too decent and slow but now I am probably going to think that it is even good that I am so doggedness in precision and a lot of tests! Smile

I even would like to play your next update with new cool and special adventure but I don't bother to play those 2 slow levels in World 4! So if you want a beauty and art then it is only your decision because your game surely have a lot of beauty and style but if you want to save your fans then listen the people who know Mario Builder, games, programs and those system! You began quite a generally but your games got to going very good!
After all, I have never asked you to change your game sense and beauty! Wink

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

Alju5 wrote:
rfs95TS wrote:The water tiles is a error from Mario Builder.
I won't fix slow levels.
The second and seventh level of World 5 have a secret exit. You need find they.

I don't know did I offend you now but it honestly was not in my plan. Neutral
Look! Pixel Turtle probably only looked your game appearance from your game pictures or played only few first levels which is understandable from Pixel Turtle's sentence: "Looking good!" which looks like that Pixel Turtle didn't find even one mistake per all your game. I am your real fan, man! I was the first who called your game here before it was done! I was the first who played your game and who commented it quite a fast! In addiction, I am the only one who have said that you have the best game in Mario Builder forum! Wink You have only few silly problems in your Mario Builder games of all those which other people have. Just some people downright ask also the criticism. Did my message felt you so terrible because it have been so long often? I have written the real critism with red color in my last comments. Other are just a details to explain my opinion! So watch how short is my critism for you actually! I am really interested to help you in your game! I also have something to do and I don't bother to play and I even don't bother to comment all kind of boring and unbeautiful games with so long messages! And I am really not be able to write shortly often which is my mistake. May-be I tryied to express the mistakes only this time to be shorter now because I thought you know how I enjoy playing your adventures actually! Neutral

Water tiles is not Mario Builder's error! You can place those tiles on the custom tileset and even on solid object both! Check this out if you don't believe me! Wink Custom backgrounds are Mario Builder's fault!
Don't add one Message Box on your first level with required secret exit if it is so hard to do but I cannot complete your game without opening it in Mario Builder if you don't link it with your secret exit! I entered to the secret pipe! An error appeared and the level ended without a secret way to the level 3! I wouldn't searched your secret exit in Mario Builder if I wouldn't come on the idea that may-be you created a required secret way for completing the map! Neutral
It is your decision do you accept me or no but I know Mario Builder very well although I am not so successful in creating my own long adventure yet! I have thought that my problem is that I am too decent and slow but now I am probably going to think that it is even good that I am so doggedness in precision and a lot of tests! Smile

I even would like to play your next update with new cool and special adventure but I don't bother to play those 2 slow levels in World 4! So if you want a beauty and art then it is only your decision because your game surely have a lot of beauty and style but if you want to save your fans then listen the people who know Mario Builder, games and programs system! You began quite a generally but your games got to going very good!
After all, I have never asked you to change your game sense and beauty! Wink

But I was not offended or angry. These error will be fixed in the Version 5. Very Happy
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 am

Okay! Very Happy Then I understood some English incorrectly again because of this answer: Razz
rfs95TS wrote:The water tiles is a error from Mario Builder.
I won't fix slow levels.
The second and seventh level of World 5 have a secret exit. You need find they.
"I won't" which feel like: "I don't", "I would not"... Very Happy All your sentences felt like you don't and like you are sure and so I though that you gave up or something like this. Razz

Sorry, if this was my mistake! Rolling Eyes

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 am

Version 5-final version available! Very Happy cheers
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 am

Great, I surely take in my plan to play your total version of Super Mario Bros. Returns when I have a full day sometime. Rolling Eyes However, I think that your job with this game shouldn't be over yet because I downloaded your game and viewed your game fast in Mario Builder. Your game had a several weird moments and builts which probably have not been done correctly. Neutral I download your game again and extract your game in one folder again, carefully and slowly to be sure that a mistake was mostly not in me. Then if I see still the same then I probably ask you to do some fixes before I am going to play it at the beginning to the end although this total game seemed to be very interesting and final bowser felt me very unusual in good sense of course... Rolling Eyes
Don't worry because my game instead of your game completes even more slowly. Smile I appreciate decentness and perfection especially from you because I know that you are able to do more than most of other can do. Smile

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 am

Alju5 wrote:Great, I surely take in my plan to play your total version of Super Mario Bros. Returns when I have a full day sometime. Rolling Eyes However, I think that your job with this game shouldn't be over yet because I downloaded your game and viewed your game fast in Mario Builder. Your game had a several weird moments and builts which probably have not been done correctly. Neutral I download your game again and extract your game in one folder again, carefully and slowly to be sure that a mistake was mostly not in me. Then if I see still the same then I probably ask you to do some fixes before I am going to play it at the beginning to the end although this total game seemed to be very interesting and final bowser felt me very unusual in good sense of course... Rolling Eyes
Don't worry because my game instead of your game completes even more slowly. Smile I appreciate decentness and perfection especially from you because I know that you are able to do more than most of other can do. Smile

Can you show me these errors? Shocked
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Nice Where did you get all the backgrounds from?
avatar
The_Mario_Guru
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-24
Location : The Mushroom Kingdom
Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 pm

The_Mario_Guru wrote:Nice Where did you get all the backgrounds from?

In the download has a Credits.txt file, with the sites where I get the backgrounds, tilesets and musics. Very Happy
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  The_Mario_Guru on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 am

rfs95TS wrote:
The_Mario_Guru wrote:Nice Where did you get all the backgrounds from?

In the download has a Credits.txt file, with the sites where I get the backgrounds, tilesets and musics. Very Happy

Thank You Very much
avatar
The_Mario_Guru
Member
Member

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-24
Location : The Mushroom Kingdom
Humor : MARIO STOP.....HAMMA SUIT TIME!

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 am

Okay! Smile Mentioning "several weird moments" I made injustice for you so sorry about it. Rolling Eyes May-be I was just too fast this time and I didn't view your game very properly. Your all worlds which I have played so far really haven't any missing levels but there are still some few weird things. Some part of my total post is just some my suggestions for you but you surely should to fix the moments which I have written with red color.

First I want to ask you about the gray pipe in world 1 and world 4. The gray pipe in world 1 exist before the first level already and on the main way to the first level. This makes possible to warp 3 world bosses and almost 4 worlds very easily without beating even level 1 in world 1. If I warp then I need to pass only 2 levels to get in the fifth world soon after beating the fourth boss first. Rolling Eyes Surely, this is not a bug, glitch or error because it works but why did you add this pipe? Was it in your plan to let gamers begin with world 4 like other 3 worlds would be something like bonus worlds or something else like this? Rolling Eyes

You game is unbeatable because the final world don't have level 12 course! If level don't exist then we can skip it with one Mario Builder error message only but as well your level 12 need the secret exit to create a way to the final castle it is impossible to reach to Bowser's Revenge because skipping the level will not create the secret way on the Overworld.

Courses with Bowser have been done incorrectly although those have been done interestingly. I have mentioned it to Mario Luigi Fan who made Bowser Fight like that with my private message but actually even Ting_Thing have created the course with Bowser incorrectly. You have no "Fixed Vertical View" setting in first Bowser Fight course and Bowser is not able to jump when Mario is on the lowest Bowser Brick and when Bowser is on the first position where you have placed him at the same time. This is because Bowser will not jump higher than 12 squares on the screen which you can see.
In addiction, walls on both of side cause stuck for Bowser because he cannot be affected by the Solid objects until he have changed to Falling state! In recommend you to place Solid Top objects on Brown Gray Castle Wall objects because Solid Top Definition object will block Bowser even then if Bowser is in jumping state.
Mushroom simply may cause stuck for Mario because Super Mario is not 1 squares high anymore. If there are no squares between Small Mario and what ever Solid object and if Mario gets bigger then Mario is on the Solid object actually. If Mario is on the Solid object then he cannot be controlled and he move left or right until he gets out from Solid objects position but as well you don't have free space between the wall and temporary or final End Point then Mario will never get controlable before the suicide in the first Bowser Fight course.

At the beginning of your level 6's first course you have placed a Solid Definition objects next to the blue pipe on the left side. This creates an effect for this level. Of course, this is not a real mistake with Mario Builder but this goes out from the logic. Mountain will not block Mario but the edge of it block. I can understand if it would block from left but this block Mario also from right. There are nothing in this edge and in addiction, those Solid Definition objects are not necessary because pipe on left and ground on top of the screen also block Mario.

Your title background is totally white where in Options menu there are Volume Settings as a number of Volume capacity... Your game title design is interesting but the number of volume capacy looks invisible because of the same color on title background. Of course, this is a Mario Builder problem that it don't feel the color of custom background but please consider those little things by choosing the background! Rolling Eyes

Yes, I really checked your game more properly with Mario Builder this time and I also saw those new worlds and levels which I have not played yet. Those are very exciting and the finale action attract me to play. Cool There is not so many time passed when I played this game but there are still quite a many new for me. Please make your game beatable so I can have a full experience of your game! bounce

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

Alju5 wrote:Okay! Smile Mentioning "several weird moments" I made injustice for you so sorry about it. Rolling Eyes May-be I was just too fast this time and I didn't view your game very properly. Your all worlds which I have played so far really haven't any missing levels but there are still some few weird things. Some part of my total post is just some my suggestions for you but you surely should to fix the moments which I have written with red color.

First I want to ask you about the gray pipe in world 1 and world 4. The gray pipe in world 1 exist before the first level already and on the main way to the first level. This makes possible to warp 3 world bosses and almost 4 worlds very easily without beating even level 1 in world 1. If I warp then I need to pass only 2 levels to get in the fifth world soon after beating the fourth boss first. Rolling Eyes Surely, this is not a bug, glitch or error because it works but why did you add this pipe? Was it in your plan to let gamers begin with world 4 like other 3 worlds would be something like bonus worlds or something else like this? Rolling Eyes

You game is unbeatable because the final world don't have level 12 course! If level don't exist then we can skip it with one Mario Builder error message only but as well your level 12 need the secret exit to create a way to the final castle it is impossible to reach to Bowser's Revenge because skipping the level will not create the secret way on the Overworld.

Courses with Bowser have been done incorrectly although those have been done interestingly. I have mentioned it to Mario Luigi Fan who made Bowser Fight like that with my private message but actually even Ting_Thing have created the course with Bowser incorrectly. You have no "Fixed Vertical View" setting in first Bowser Fight course and Bowser is not able to jump when Mario is on the lowest Bowser Brick and when Bowser is on the first position where you have placed him at the same time. This is because Bowser will not jump higher than 12 squares on the screen which you can see.
In addiction, walls on both of side cause stuck for Bowser because he cannot be affected by the Solid objects until he have changed to Falling state! In recommend you to place Solid Top objects on Brown Gray Castle Wall objects because Solid Top Definition object will block Bowser even then if Bowser is in jumping state.
Mushroom simply may cause stuck for Mario because Super Mario is not 1 squares high anymore. If there are no squares between Small Mario and what ever Solid object and if Mario gets bigger then Mario is on the Solid object actually. If Mario is on the Solid object then he cannot be controlled and he move left or right until he gets out from Solid objects position but as well you don't have free space between the wall and temporary or final End Point then Mario will never get controlable before the suicide in the first Bowser Fight course.

At the beginning of your level 6's first course you have placed a Solid Definition objects next to the blue pipe on the left side. This creates an effect for this level. Of course, this is not a real mistake with Mario Builder but this goes out from the logic. Mountain will not block Mario but the edge of it block. I can understand if it would block from left but this block Mario also from right. There are nothing in this edge and in addiction, those Solid Definition objects are not necessary because pipe on left and ground on top of the screen also block Mario.

Your title background is totally white where in Options menu there are Volume Settings as a number of Volume capacity... Your game title design is interesting but the number of volume capacy looks invisible because of the same color on title background. Of course, this is a Mario Builder problem that it don't feel the color of custom background but please consider those little things by choosing the background! Rolling Eyes

Yes, I really checked your game more properly with Mario Builder this time and I also saw those new worlds and levels which I have not played yet. Those are very exciting and the finale action attract me to play. Cool There is not so many time passed when I played this game but there are still quite a many new for me. Please make your game beatable so I can have a full experience of your game! bounce

Can you fix these errors for me? I don't have time more.
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 pm

To be honest, I also would like to fix those errors with backgrounds and add an Ending Credits for your game when this game is done with Mario Builder... Rolling Eyes
However, if I am going to modify your game with Mario Builder then I may break your game style and sense somewhere because you are the idea author of this game...

What I have to do with gray pipe in World 1 and World 4? Are those necessary to exist? Rolling Eyes
I saw that the levels in final world are actually from other older worlds but with a lot of Dragon Coins and with Secret Exits instead of Normal Exits. So I know that level 12 in final world also should be from some other older world but which level it should be? Rolling Eyes Level 12 just does not exist in this game!
I know that your title sense is Sky and I can imagine which I have to do with your title but how can I be sure that it will be good for you? Rolling Eyes

In addiction, I may need a time because I also work with my projects, I answer to the messages in internet but I also have a lot of trouble also with my time... Do you agree with my job with "Super Mario Bros. Returns" and do we release an update in this topic as your game if you agree? Smile

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Alju5 wrote:To be honest, I also would like to fix those errors with backgrounds and add an Ending Credits for your game when this game is done with Mario Builder... Rolling Eyes
However, if I am going to modify your game with Mario Builder then I may break your game style and sense somewhere because you are the idea author of this game...

What I have to do with gray pipe in World 1 and World 4? Are those necessary to exist? Rolling Eyes
I saw that the levels in final world are actually from other older worlds but with a lot of Dragon Coins and with Secret Exits instead of Normal Exits. So I know that level 12 in final world also should be from some other older world but which level it should be? Rolling Eyes Level 12 just does not exist in this game!
I know that your title sense is Sky and I can imagine which I have to do with your title but how can I be sure that it will be good for you? Rolling Eyes

In addiction, I may need a time because I also work with my projects, I answer to the messages in internet but I also have a lot of trouble also with my time... Do you agree with my job with "Super Mario Bros. Returns" and do we release an update in this topic as your game if you agree? Smile

You can remove the warp pipes. They were for me test the last worlds.
You can see what is the level 12 in the list of levels in my first topic. In any way, is the level Hammer Night. I will upload this level soon. I will send for you by a Private Message.
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 am

I have downloaded your lately sent files now and I can see that you have fixed all the moments which I mentioned with red color and you also mentioned that this is allowed to remove gray pipes from world 1 and 4. Rolling Eyes I think that this is good enough because other points which I mentioned with blue color are not so necessary for now. Those don't cause that the game may bring the annoying messages or stucks or that the game may be impossible to beat at least. Rolling Eyes I saw my first part of message and it was reported incorrectly anyways so sorry about it. Neutral I also thought that title picture is not so huge problem if text in Volume Setting would be black like other texts in Main Menu. Smile
Bowser Battles caused still stuck a little but you don't have to do something anymore with it because I just needed to do some fixes with invisible objects which don't change your course content and appearance just to limit Bowser a little as I said before... Smile I also replaced Mario with Luigi because it seems like the final world is with Luigi only and you probably just forgot to choose Luigi instead of Mario in world 9's Hammer Night level. So your game is ready to play and test more now but the most important is done.

Do you accept and agree with my little updates for your game? Smile Can I send you a new Save_Files directory so you can update this post with complete directories? Smile

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 am

Alju5 wrote:I have downloaded your lately sent files now and I can see that you have fixed all the moments which I mentioned with red color and you also mentioned that this is allowed to remove gray pipes from world 1 and 4. Rolling Eyes I think that this is good enough because other points which I mentioned with blue color are not so necessary for now. Those don't cause that the game may bring the annoying messages or stucks or that the game may be impossible to beat at least. Rolling Eyes I saw my first part of message and it was reported incorrectly anyways so sorry about it. Neutral I also thought that title picture is not so huge problem if text in Volume Setting would be black like other texts in Main Menu. Smile
Bowser Battles caused still stuck a little but you don't have to do something anymore with it because I just needed to do some fixes with invisible objects which don't change your course content and appearance just to limit Bowser a little as I said before... Smile I also replaced Mario with Luigi because it seems like the final world is with Luigi only and you probably just forgot to choose Luigi instead of Mario in world 9's Hammer Night level. So your game is ready to play and test more now but the most important is done.

Do you accept and agree with my little updates for your game? Smile Can I send you a new Save_Files directory so you can update this post with complete directories? Smile

You don't need send me nothing. Thanks for your help. Wink
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 am

So did you think my help as for me only? Neutral Don't you want to release your game as beatable and with so less problems as possible also for other people? Rolling Eyes As I mentioned I mostly modified only invisible objects so like nothing have been changed in appearance...

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Alju5 wrote:So did you think my help as for me only? Neutral Don't you want to release your game as beatable and with so less problems as possible also for other people? Rolling Eyes As I mentioned I mostly modified only invisible objects so like nothing have been changed in appearance...

Oh, I forgot that. Embarassed Ok, you can send me the files. Wink
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 am

It's okay and sorry for no answer a lot of time already! Rolling Eyes I got a week free and I decided to use this week for my projects because anyways I am not able to update my projects often when I go to work for money.
But I finished levels from World 3 in my newest project and I celebrate it with a little vacation from creating a new levels to answer some the important messages amd to play something good tonight.

Here is a download link where you can get some little and the most important updates for your game!
However, I can see that some suggestions which I have offered for you before when you worked with your game yet have not been passed and some problems which break a lot of good playing experience can also be fixed! New tips and fixes from my newest project: "Super Mario Bros: Return to the far history" may be good also for your game. Surely I don't plan to add levels and moments from my project for example. I just plan to do some fixes with another objects which don't show in your game and which don't cause any modification for your game but which just fix some your moments in your game. Wink Do you agree with working more and updating your game globally in this topic? Smile I may do it as I can and as I reach! Rolling Eyes

This time I really send you some little updates which have been done because other updates will change your game appearance a little if I am going to do those updates in future and moreover I don't know do you agree with those next updates which surely will take a useful time.
Only thing which changed your game appearance a little was update in Hammer Night's Dragon Challenge but I think that this must be good for you because as well your last world begins with Luigi and continues and ends also with Luigi I think that Hammer Night level also must be played with Luigi not with Mario. Smile
Bowser fight course was updated by you so it was almost perfect but you still didn't use any invisible Top Solid objects in Bowser fight courses as I recommended you to do. So Bowser still could get stuck to the walls. Top Solid always block Bowser no matter does he fly from top, bottom, left or right. I don't say that Bowser surely never stuck in your game now but I couldn't get him stuck anymore per all my a lot of tests after the update with Bowser fight courses. Test and watch where Bowser can reach and fill those places with Top Solid objects next time or if you don't bother to do it then just fill all blocks with those objects from right except a door! Smile

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Alju5 wrote:It's okay and sorry for no answer a lot of time already! Rolling Eyes I got a week free and I decided to use this week for my projects because anyways I am not able to update my projects often when I go to work for money.
But I finished levels from World 3 in my newest project and I celebrate it with a little vacation from creating a new levels to answer some the important messages amd to play something good tonight.

Here is a download link where you can get some little and the most important updates for your game!
However, I can see that some suggestions which I have offered for you before when you worked with your game yet have not been passed and some problems which break a lot of good playing experience can also be fixed! New tips and fixes from my newest project: "Super Mario Bros: Return to the far history" may be good also for your game. Surely I don't plan to add levels and moments from my project for example. I just plan to do some fixes with another objects which don't show in your game and which don't cause any modification for your game but which just fix some your moments in your game. Wink Do you agree with working more and updating your game globally in this topic? Smile I may do it as I can and as I reach! Rolling Eyes

This time I really send you some little updates which have been done because other updates will change your game appearance a little if I am going to do those updates in future and moreover I don't know do you agree with those next updates which surely will take a useful time.
Only thing which changed your game appearance a little was update in Hammer Night's Dragon Challenge but I think that this must be good for you because as well your last world begins with Luigi and continues and ends also with Luigi I think that Hammer Night level also must be played with Luigi not with Mario. Smile
Bowser fight course was updated by you so it was almost perfect but you still didn't use any invisible Top Solid objects in Bowser fight courses as I recommended you to do. So Bowser still could get stuck to the walls. Top Solid always block Bowser no matter does he fly from top, bottom, left or right. I don't say that Bowser surely never stuck in your game now but I couldn't get him stuck anymore per all my a lot of tests after the update with Bowser fight courses. Test and watch where Bowser can reach and fill those places with Top Solid objects next time or if you don't bother to do it then just fill all blocks with those objects from right except a door! Smile

Hi! Sorry for the delay. I'm working on a new project. Thanks for the changes. When the background error will be fix, I will post the game in YoYo Games. Very Happy
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Alju5 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 am

Delay is not a problem at all! I think you all have seen that I have exactly the same problem! Rolling Eyes So probably we understand each-other! Very Happy
Yeah! The problems with the custom background surely need to be fixed but a lot of other problems which also exist when using custom musics and more even can be fixed by us! Wink More updates are in my plan if you wait and acceot those on your main post about this game! bounce
That is also glad to see that you plan your new more project with Mario Builder! I hope that soon it also will be here! Wink

_________________
Alley (T_Alj5)
avatar
Alju5
Admin
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 28
Location : Estonia
Humor : Rude and bawdy but I have point! :)

http://alju5.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

sorry im new

Post  jpwhiteh2 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:00 pm

im new here so how exactly do i play your game?(sry Embarassed )

jpwhiteh2
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  rfs95TS on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

jpwhiteh2 wrote:im new here so how exactly do i play your game?(sry Embarassed )

You need just downlaod the file, extract it with WinRAR and play.
But don't forget to download the Upload Files too.
avatar
rfs95TS
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Brazil
Humor : Solitary

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Mario Bros. Returns-Final Version Available!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum